What will Bondita do now?

Anirudh and Arvind meets each other after a very long time.

Anirudh is happy however lots of questions and confusions are entangled in his mind.

Bondita: Sakha babu, be ready. Soon we will take you both out of this prison.

Arvind: Hn, Anirudh. Everything will be fine soon.

Anirudh: Before taking us out find the real murderer. You must hand over the real murderer to the court then only we will be released without any guilt.

Bondita looks at Arvind.

Krishank: Where they will go and find the real murderer? No one knows it except Chirag. He is also in ICU now. Then in this big city from where will they go and find the real murderer?

Anirudh: One thing is confusing me from that night. Why Chirag came to our office? Who gave him the keys? Why the murderer chose our office to kill him? Whether it is pre planned or sudden attack?

Krishank: I am sure, the attacker must be a man.

Bondita: How can you say it?

Krishank: Hn then, do you think a woman can throw him out of the windows from that height?

Bondita: Why do you think that a woman can't do it?

Krishank: Arey, I am not telling like that. See, think practically Chirag was fell down from 3rd floor that too from windows. I have never seen any woman with that much power. If it is not a man then I am sure it can't be a woman.

Bondita: Why can't it be an animal?

Anirudh and Krishank turned towards Bondita suddenly.

Bondita: Huh.. I mean, those who did this can't be a human. Because a person without humanity can't be categorised as humans hn na?

Anirudh: Yes, you are right but at the same Krishank's POV is also right. Something is mysterious!

Arvind: For finding that mystery only I am here now. You be chill, tomorrow you both will get a bail.

Anirudh nods yes.

Inspector comes there and asks them to leave as the visitors time is over.

Arvind holds Bondita's hands. They both walks together outside. Anirudh looks on.

Krishank: Wow, perfect pair hn na?

Anirudh stares at him, Krishank laughed.

~Outside the station~

Arvind: Bondita, what will you do now? Everything is going out of control. If this situation continues then you may have to reveal your identity to Anirudh.

Bondita: Why should I reveal myself?

Arvind: Why means? Without producing an accused in the court how they both will be declared as innocents?

Bondita: Then come lets produce the accused in court.

Arvind: Whaat? Arey, are in senses? To produce accused in court, Which means you are going to surrender yourself?

Bondita: Why should I surrender? I am not the accused here. Real accused is that Chirag only. Everything started from him only so let him end this.

Arvind looks at her with confusion.

Bondita: First of all let's go to temple there I will explain you about my plan.

Arvind nodded they both got on to the auto.

~In Hospital~

Saudamini and Sulochana are looking at Chirag via the small circle of ICU door.

Doctor: You both often come here, are you his relatives?