AniDita goes to Shimla

Anirudh gets a call from Krishank about their art competition.

So he rushed to his room and he was in hurry to pack his luggages for Shimla.

Bondita entered the house with innocent face. Her mind is completely lost in finding the way to Takshak lok.

Chandini: Bondita, where you went?

Bondita: Huh, I.. I got an urgent work to be done. That's why I left the house without informing to anyone.

Chandini: Its ok. Did you said anything to Anirudh?

Bondita: Why?

Chandini: He told me to stay here itself. I know you was the reason.

Bondita smiled.

Chandini: Thank you Bondita. Thank you so much.

Bondita goes to her room while Chandini is smiling cunningly.

Chandini: Bechara Bondita! You are too innocent.

~In Anirudh's room~

Anirudh noticed Bondita passing by. He called her inside.

Bondita entered his room.

Anirudh: Our company has got selected for an art competition. Tomorrow is the competition. It is going to happen in Shimla and I am going there.

Bondita looks on.

Anirudh: I will not compel you to accompany me. Krishank and Nishant already went there. I will also start my journey tonight. Just to inform about this I called you. If some one wants appointment then tell them that I am in Shimla.

His voice clearly showed that he is upset with her. Bondita didn't said anything but went to her room.

~In Bondita's room~

She recalls everything that had happened to her in Sesha naag temple.

She checks herself by chanting the mantras.

She took her naagin form and looked herself in mirror. She is a blue naagin.

She is half human and half snake.

Bondita: Maa, you never wanted me to be as naagin. But fate didn't helped us. I will lose my powers at once after saving you from the Takshak lok. I promise!

She sheds tears thinking about her mother.

Anirudh comes there and knocks the door. Bondita got alerted and took her human form.

She opened the door.

Anirudh found that she is crying.

Anirudh: Are you okay?

Bondita: Hn, sir.

Anirudh: Actually, I came here just to take my lucky coat. It's inside your cupboard.

Bondita paves way to him. He entered inside.

Anirudh: Can you please open the cupboard?

Bondita: It's already open only. I never lock the cupboards.

Anirudh: Yeah, I know but it's now your cupboard. How can I open it without your permission?

Bondita: It's your house. You can do whatever you want. Just to enter the room you need these kind of excuses!

She turned away.

Anirudh: I came here just to take my coat. Nothing else.

Bondita stares at him.