Is Anirudh dead?

Anirudh without knowing anything drank that milk in single gulp.

Anirudh: Wah! Now I feel somewhat okay. Let me go and complete my work.

He walks to his room.

~In Bondita's house~

Bondita is eagerly looking on to online apps. She is searching for wedding saree.

Sumati wakes up for drinking water and notices Bondita.

Sumati: Bondita, it's 1 am and you are still up?

Bondita: Maa, actually I am seeing through the wedding dresses. What shall I wear for my engagement? What shall I wear for Sangeet? For haldi? For mehndi? For shadi?

Sumati: Oh meri jaan! Your sasural family will buy you those things. You don't worry.

Bondita: So what maa? Only I have to select my favourite. Is there no choice for girls? During wedding also she should listen to somebody else? This is not good maa.

Sumati: That's our tradition and culture. Now sleep. It's very late already.

Sumati grabs her mobile. Bondita with upset face goes to bed.

~In Anirudh's room~

Anirudh feels drowsy. He don't even know how to control himself.

Anirudh: What's happening with me? Now only I drank that milk for energy but...

He stumbles. His body is disobeying him. He rose up and searched for water.

Anirudh: Why I... Drow... Water ...

Before even he drinks the water he fainted down.

~In Bondita's house~

Bondita woke up suddenly. She is breathing heavily.

Sumati is afraid and she too rose up.

Sumati: Bondita, are you fine? What happened to you? Why you are shivering like this?

She checked her temperature.

Sumati: Everything is normal only but why you look scared?

Bondita: Maa, I don't know. I think... I think it's a night mare.

She hugs Sumati and went to sleep again. Sumati is scared of her behaviour. Because this is the first time Bondita rose up in mid of the sleep.

Slowly it becomes 3 am.

Again Bondita rose up.

Bondita: What is happening with me? Why I feel like somebody needs my help?

She looks at window. The moon is hidden behind the sky.

Bondita thinks: Whenever Chanda mama is hidden behind the sky then it is a sign of danger to me.

She recalls her childhood when Sumati and her got seperated in crowd during Navratri puja. And it took 2 days for Sumati to find her. On that day also Moon was hidden behind the sky. So after finding her, Sumati told her this myth which Bondita believes till date.

Bondita rushed to Shiv ji idol and started to pray.

Bondita: Shiv ji, I don't know what's happening with me. I feel like someone needs my help. What's going on? Please help me to find it. Are we in danger? Or someone else, our beloved one is in danger? Whatever it may be please help the one who need my help now. Please don't let him/her in danger. Please Shiv ji, do this for your lovely Bondita.

She prays with tears.

~In Anirudh's house~

Anirudh is unconscious. His mouth is started to fill with foam.