Anirudh is sad!

Anirudh and Arvind are in washroom. Bondita is waiting for them outside.

Arvind consoled Anirudh and took him out.

Bondita: Devar saab, are you alright now?

Anirudh refused to talk with her and moved on.

Arvind: Sorry, Bondita.

He went behind Anirudh, Bondita follows them.

Trilochan and Sumati has selected two rings already.

Trilochan: Bondita, wear this. I think this will be suitable for you.

Bondita gets it and wears it. It suited her.

Bondita: Ji, it's really beautiful.

Trilochan: Do you like it?

Bondita nods yes.

Trilochan: Arvind, try this. This is for you.

Arvind tries it with half heart. Anirudh looks at everything but keeps quite.

No one knows what is running in his mind.

Trilochan: Do you like it?

Arvind nods yes.

Trilochan: Khub balo! Dukandar, pack these two.

They got the ring and was about to leave.

Sumati: Thank you so much, Samdaan ji.

Trilochan: Why you are thanking us? This is our tradition. Only few hours to go, then your girl will become our family's girl officially. I am really excited. Theek Hain, we have lots of pending work. Should hire a cooking team, should inform the garland to decorate our Haveli. We are leaving now but to meet you both soon.

Sumati and Bondita thanked him. Bondita took his blessings.

Anirudh is not even looking at her face.

Bondita: Bye bye devar saab!

Anirudh: Kaka, it's getting late. Come soon.

Trilochan and Arvind went with him.

On other hand Sulochana and Mini enters the Haveli.

Mini: Because of you only I got hurt today. Idiot!

Sulochana: How do I know that he will threw it on you?

Mini stared at her.

Sulochana: Ok, we got garud kavach now how to check this with Bondita?

Mini: We have time for that. First of all I should shed off my skin within sun rise. Tomorrow is Guru purnima. I am going to perform special Tandav tomorrow. Shiv ji's power will be very high tomorrow.

By this time, Anirudh, Arvind and Trilochan entered the haveli.

Trilochan is in hurry, he rushes Bihari to do all the work. He also commanded other servants to complete the works soon.

Mini whispered: What's happening here? Why your rented Dada is in hurry? Are you all going to do Guru purnima puja?

Sulochana whispered: Who knows?

Mini: Ask them.

Sulochana: Trilochan da, actually I am really upset with you. I think you forgot me. I think you are keeping me away from this family.

Trilochan: Why you are speaking like this?

Sulochana: See, you are going to perform purnima puja but you didn't informed me about it.

Trilochan: Purnima puja? When did I said I am going to do puja?

Sulochana: Then for what you are hurrying the servants to decorate this haveli?

Trilochan: Arey, tomorrow is Arvind's engagement.

Sulochana and Mini are shocked but pretends to be normal.

Sulochana: Really?

Trilochan: Hn, actually we itself came to know about this in morning only. Arvind's mum requested us to do it tomorrow itself as tomorrow is very auspicious day for Shiv ji.

Sulochana gives a fake smile.

Trilochan: Ok, ok get into your works. You two please take care of the decorations.

He said and went.

Mini: Budhu aurat, this kavach has got its work now. Tomorrow itself i am going to test it on her. If she is naagin then she is going to help us in taking Nagmani.

Sulochana: Hn then? Sumati will be encouraging us? Idiot, beyond her we can't go near Bondita. First of all we are not going to attend tomorrow's function.

Mini: But why?

Sulochana: Because Sumati and her family will come to the party.

Mini thinks on.

~In Anirudh's room~

He is scribbling in his notepad.

Arvind came and touched him from back.

Anirudh: Hey, come come. I was waiting for you only. Congratulation!

Arvind: Shut up Anirudh! Why you are behaving like a mad?

Anirudh didn't remember anything as he was drunk. Now he is alright.

Arvind: I am going to stop this engagement. I am going to inform Bondita about your love. Enough of tears, enough of sacrifices, enough of dramas.

Anirudh: Hey, no!

Arvind calls Bondita even though Anirudh stopped him.

Bondita attended it.

Arvind: Bondita, listen to me. Actually I am very sorry to tell you this.

Anirudh grabbed the phone and cuts off the call.

Arvind: Whatever you do I will tell Bondita everything.

Anirudh: No, even if you say it won't help me in anyway. Because she loves you only. She is ready to be your wife.

Arvind: She loves me? You saw it?

Anirudh: Hn, I saw it today in her eyes. When she said you are her husband, I understood everything from it. I am really sorry, Arvind for interrupting in your life. I was really insane. I tortured you lot, please apologise me.

Arvind: Shut up! You only heard what she said from her lips but you never know what's in her heart. What did you say? She addressed me as husband? When she addressed the word "Husband" her eyes were on you only. Everytime when you are in trouble her heart beats for you. Yesterday also when I called and told up your condition, she putted down the phone and cried. 

Anirudh is speechless.

Arvind: I think she too has feelings for you. Anirudh, I request you please go and confess your love to her.

Anirudh didn't respond anything but left the place.

Arvind: Deyy!

He worries for him.

Haveli is being decorated within sun rise every work will be completed.

On other hand Bondita is excited for her engagement. She invited her friends happily.

Sumati: Thank you Shiv ji, finally Bondita is to going to get married. But here after main story is going to start. There we have Sulochana and Saudamini. I dont know what they are going to do. But I am damn sure, whenever Bondita is in danger I will be there to save her. I don't want to ruin her love just for the sake of these two evils.

She thinks on.

What will happen next?

Just stay tuned to know about it!❤️