AniDita wins!

Chirag kidnaps Bondita to a room and tries to molest her. But she took her naagin form which shocked Chirag.

Chirag rubbed his eyes and looks at her again. She is standing with a fierce face. And you know no one can calm down her now.

Bondita: Look, look clearly at me. If you can't then I'll help you.

She poured a glass of water on his face.

Chirag: This... This... how can this be possible? Am I in dreams?

He goes near her and tried to touch her. Bondita beats him with her tail.

Chirag was thrown on the bed.

Chirag: Oh God, are you an Ichadhari naagin?

Bondita: You wanted me on the bed right?

She climbs on the bed and wraps Chirag with her tails. She tightened her grip.

Chirag: Heyyy! Leave me, help. Help! Help!

Bondita: Shout as much you can, no one can hear you. Sound proof hn na?

She threw him down, Chirag gets hits on the table.

Bondita: Ichadhari Naagin, I am. We are the special creatures from Shiv ji. Do you know why he made us? Just to kill asur.

Chirag: I am not the asur, then.

Bondita: Those who give trouble to girls are the main asur here. I am going to show you a hell. By seeing it no other boys in this world should not even think badly about girls.

She took him using her tail and beats him front and back.

Chirag: Hey, leave me.

He took a pen from his pocket and stabs her.

Bondita: Aaah!

She lose her grip and let him down.

Chirag runs towards the door but Bondita stopped him.

Bondita: Without getting a proper punishment how can you escape from me?

Chirag: I will expose you to ARC. I will expose you to the whole world.

Bondita: But before you should be alive for that.

She threw him up and down. Chirag gets wounded badly.

Bondita: You should never look a girl hereafter.

She opened her mouth and emits a fire spin on his eyes. Chirag tries to escape but his one eye got hurted.

Chirag: Aaah, I could not see anything properly.

Bondita: Roam around with one eye itself. Then only you will never hurt a girl again.

She throws him out of the window. Then she took her human form and came out of the room pretending very normal but her hand is bleeding.

Anirudh: What happened to you, why this much late?

Bondita: Actually, it was a strong juice I could not erase the stain.

She hides her bleeding hand. Then sat normally to eat.

After few moments, they went from there.

Chirag is lying on the yard with severe injuries.

Chirag: No, I will not spare you Bondita. I will ruin your life as you did to me.

He rose up from the yard and follows them with rage.

They all reached the competition place.

Anirudh and Krishank enters the hall. Bondita covers her wound with a kerchief and followed them.

~In Hall~

Anchor: And now, it's time to announce the runner and winner of this competition. First of all let's announce the runner. I welcome our respectable judges to the stage to announce the runner of grand arts competition 2022.

Judges went to the stage. Anirudh, Krishank and Bondita are sitting down in their chairs. A waiter with juice passes them Bondita stopped him and took a juice.

Judge 1: Without any delay, let's announce the runner. 5...4...3...2...1...

Judge 2: And the runner award of Grand arts competition 2022 goes to Mehrotra group of Companies.

Everyone clapped their hands, Bondita is sipping her juice with raged face.

By this time, Chirag entered the hall with severe injuries. Everyone are shocked.

Jay: Chirag!!!

He ran towards him with shock. Everyone looks at them except our Bondita. She is sipping her juice.

Anirudh: What happened to him? Why he is severely injured.

Jay: Chirag, meri beta! What happened to you? Who is the reason behind this?

Chirag stares at Bondita. Everyone's eyes went towards Bondita.

Anirudh and Krishank are confused.

Jay: Say something, who beat you like this?

Chirag thinks: I will not reveal anything here, I will teach you lessons on my own.

Jay: Open your mouth!

Chirag: Dad, I was roaming around and unfortunately met with an accident. Nothing to worry, everyone please take your seats. I am alright.

Anchor: Uh Oh, now who will get this award?

Jay and Chirag goes to stage, Jay asked no media should cover them.

Judges gave them the cash prise of 15 lakhs as a runner award, a certificate, a trophy and a medal.

Chirag stares at Bondita from the stage, Bondita casually drinks the juice by looking at Chirag.

Anchor: Next the most awaited moment! Time to know our winner.

Judge 1: Congrats to runner up. And now it's time to felicitate our grand winner of this Grand arts competition.

Judge 2: Everyone deserves this award but this award deserves him. He proved us that simplicity is everything. Be simple, Be a sample is his Tarik Mantra I think so. Without delay, let's start the countdown to announce our winner.

Judge 3: 5...4...3...2...1...

Judges together: Winner of Grand Arts competition 2022 is none other than ARC Company of Arts!

Everyone clapped their hands. Anirudh went to the stage.

Anirudh: Without my secretaries this is not possible. So I would like to call upon them to receive this prize. Infact they deserves this. They are my good friends more than secretaries. Krishank, Bondita please come to stage.

Everyone whispered that he is so humble and down to earth. Krishank and Bondita went to stage.

Judges gave them the cheque of cash prize 20 Lakhs, medal, certificate, and a trophy.

Everyone clapped to them. While recieving the cheque Anirudh is shocked to see the wound on Bondita's hand. As it was a stage he kept quite.

Chirag thinks: Because of you I lost my one eye sight. I will never ever spare you Bondita.

He looks at her with rage.

What will happen next?

Just stay tuned to know about it!❤️