Anirudh-Arvind meet up

Arvind asks Bondita to take him to police station. Bondita accepts for it.

Meanwhile in apartment Chandini and Sulochana are planning something deviously.

Mini: I am going to heal Chirag with Nagmani.

Sulochana spits down the water what she was drinking.

Mini: Heyy!!

Sulochana: What did you said?

Mini: I am going to heal Chirag.

Sulochana: Are you out of your sense? Just now you brought Arvind from Takshak lok and sent him with that Naagin now you are planning to heal someone else that too with nagmani.

Mini: Everything has a reason behind it, Sulochana. Kali nagin never do anything without a plan.

Sulochana: No need of any plan. Already I am in dilemma about Arvind. What if court finds him out as a fake barrister? This is earth not your Takshak lok to do whatever you want.

Mini: Oh shut up! I know what am I doing. I will heal that Chirag.

Sulochana: No, I will not allow you to do it. Nagmani is a shaka laka boom magic diamond?

Mini smirked.

~In police station~

Bondita: Arvind, Sakha babu is in this station only.

Arvind: Come lets go in.

Bondita: But..

Arvind: What?

Bondita: What if they found you as a fake barrister? I am afraid.

Arvind: You don't worry, Bondita. If we get caught then tell Saudamini's name. Let her face it.

Bondita nods yes and they both entered the police station.

Police station is so nasty and we know the reason. Inspector stopped them.

Inspector: See, now you can't go in. Station is damaged. Here the prisoners are saying that a big naag came and did all these.

Bondita looks at Arvind.

Arvind: Sir, actually I am a Barrister. I want to meet my client Anirudh.

He showed his fake ID card.

Inspector: Oh! Bondita, you brought a barrister? Then take him out in bail soon as much long he is here it is danger for our station only. So please, take him out soon.

Bondita smiled and took Arvind in.

Anirudh and Krishank are not inside the prison.

Bondita: Sakha babu... Krishank...

Arvind: Where they went, Bondita?

Bondita rushed to inspector and asked him.

Inspector: Oh, today Wednesday right that's why they are in back yard.

Bondita: For what?

Inspector: They have to do jail chores.

Bondita: Whaat!! Sir, they are not accused then how could you ask them to do those things? This is not fair. They are just here for enquiry.

Arvind: Yes, she is right. How can you make them work for this prison before even enquiring them? First of all you arrested them without proofs now you are treating them as an accused.

Inspector: See, there is no use of shouting at me. I didn't really wanted them to do this but other prisoners started quarrelling. They are asking me that whether I am being partial with ARC and others. What answer could I give them?