Arvind and Bondita join hands

Bondita is shocked to see Arvind in their house. Arvind cooks up some stories as per guidance of Mini.

Bondita: This is not possible. You are dead. How could you be here?

Arvind: Hn, Bondita. I can understand you. I appeared suddenly before you after these many years, even I couldn't believe that your are alive.

Bondita: Wait! How did you reached here? How do you know this address?

Arvind: Is that difficult to find a famous buisness man's address? I took a landline number from Google. And this Chandini only attended the call then I am here with her help only.

Bondita thinks: Durga maa, help me to understand what's happening around.

Chandini: Bondita, who is he? You know him before?

Bondita thinks: Why Mini is acting like she is seeing him for the first time? Uh oh, how did I forgot? As of Mini and Sulochana I don't their real identities. I should maintain it till I enter the Takshak lok as such.

Arvind: Why not?  Bondita knows me very well. Tell her, Bondita.

Bondita: Arvind ji, do you know chandini before?

Arvind: Arey how could I know her? Now only I am seeing her for the first time.

Chandini thinks: A better actor then Sulochana!

She smirked. Sulochana enters the house from outside actually she pretends like.

Sulochana: Meri Jaan, Bondita, why you are standing outside itself? Go inside na.

She pretends like seeing Arvind newly.

Sulochana: Arvind???

She looks at Bondita, Bondita too looks at her.

Sulochana: Boodh; boodh; Chandini come this side, he is a boodh. Aw, Bondita please save me.

She hides behind Bondita.

Chandini stares at her as she is doing a drama.

Arvind: Sulochana aunty!!

He goes towards her. But Sulochana steps back with Bondita.

Arvind: Shiv ji why you are surprising me a lot today? I found Bondita and now aunty also. Those who I thought as dead are infront of me now. Hope Kaka is also alive. Sulochana aunty, where Kaka?

Sulochana: Kaka? Who is Kaka? Huh i mean, first of all how did you came alive?

Arvind: Why should I came alive when I am already alive?

He tells the same story to her. Bondita is confused too much.

Sulochana: Hail shiv ji! Slowly our family members are reuniting. What if Trilochan dada also comes infront us like this. Beta, why didn't you came here to visit me?

Arvind: Now only I found Bondita alive then how could I know that you too are alive?

Sulochana: Hn, Sahi hain!

Bondita thinks: Both are so casual. Which means, Arvind is saying truths and Sulochana is unaware of his living. I can now trust Arvind. He is speaking truth only.

Sulochana: Arvind, come in. Come in, let me give you food. After a so long you are here.

Arvind: Aunty, I am not here to eat food.

Sulochana: Then?

Arvind: I am barrister now. I am here to take our Anirudh out of the jail. I learnt everything via news. Day before yesterday only I came to knew that Anirudh is in India.

Sulochana: Achha! Bondita was also searching for a barrister only. See, Bondita Shiv ji has helped you.

Bondita: Shiv ji is helping me all the time and I knew it.

Arvind: Bondita, why you are standing out? Come in.

Chandini: How she will come? She was thrown out by Anirudh.

Bondita stares at her.

Arvind: Why?

Bondita: Arvind, i cannot come in. But you can come outside right? Will you come with me? I will explain you everything.

Arvind: Sure!

He goes out, Bondita takes him to temple.

Sulochana claps her hands.

Mini: What?

Sulochana: Sabash Saudamini! I have never thought that animals brain too works correctly.

Mini: Heyy!!

Sulochana: Don't get angry, your plan is working correctly. See, now Bondita will forget about the Takshak lok.

Mini: Don't be happy now itself. We should keep monitoring him always.

Sulochana nods yes.

~In temple~

Bondita and Arvind enters in. Guruji and Kalindi looks at them.

Kalindi: Who is he?

Bondita: Sasu ma, I will explain you soon but before he have to know all my truths.

Kalindi: Whaat?

Bondita: Hn, I am going to confess him my truths so that he can help us.

Arvind thinks: I know Bondita about what you are going to speak. Sumati maa told me already.

Bondita: Arvind, listen to me carefully. You may not believe this but please try to understand.

Kalindi nods no.

Arvind: Bondita, I know everything.

Bondita: What do you know?

Arvind: You are an Ichadhari naagin and you vow revenge on Saudamini and Sulochana.

Bondita and Kalindi are shocked.

Arvind: Bondita, first of all I am sorry. Whatever I told you in front them is just a lie. Saudamini only brought me here from Takshak lok. Sumati maa is also there only. That evil brought me here just to keep you busy in Anirudh's case so that you will not think about Takshak lok.

Bondita is shocked.

Arvind: But you don't worry, i will never help that demon. I will pretend like i am working for her but will help you only.

Bondita: I...I really...

Arvind: I know you are deeply shocked now. But we have only less time. First of all we should take Anirudh out of the jail. Then at once we should go to Takshak lok to save Sumati maa.

Bondita's eyes filled tears of joy.

Arvind: Come, take me to police station.

Bondita: But you are fake barrister. What if we get caught?

Arvind: It is Mini's worry! She will take care. Bondita, from today I am going to torture Mini a lot. She will regret for her mistakes. Till then she should not know that I am helping you.

Bondita nods yes and goes with him.

What will happen next?

Just stay tuned to know about it!❤️