Divert the case!!

Bondita gave the papers of Haveli to Chandini in front of judge.

Chirag: I told you na, your honor. See they had prepared fake papers.

Bondita: Which is fake? Ours? Your honor, I don't know whether to tell this here or not. But only one thing I can say is, this Haveli can't owned by both of them.

Chirag is shocked. Anirudh looks on.

Krishank thinks: What she is speaking?

Bondita: Your honour, this Haveli came to an auction just because no one came forward to claim it at their property. Zamindar Trilochan Roy Chaudhary was the owner but he is no more now.

Chirag: She is trying to divert this case with some stories.

Judge: Hn, you are right. He is no more that's why this Haveli became a case. If someone is there to claim it as their own then for sure this haveli will belong to him only. Neither for ARC nor for Chirag then.

Bondita: Your honor, heir of Roy Chaudhary is still alive!

Anirudh looks on, everyone is confused except Chandini because she knew the truth.

Bondita: Anirudh Roy Chaudhary, is still alive. He left India before 7 years.  But no information, no phone calls from him yet.

Anirudh is silent.

Chirag: Then it means he is dead only.

Bondita: Without confirming anything, we can't say. Your honor, first of all we should find whether he is alive or not. Then only this case will move further.

Chandini thinks: Shit!! What she is doing now? And why Anirudh is keeping quite still?

Chirag: Stop cooking stories.

Judge: Silence! First of all tell me one thing, you are in side of ARC. Which means you should support him only. But you diverted the case totally. Why?

Bondita remains silent.

Judge: From where did you get these papers first?

Bondita: I know that I should speak for my boss but I can't do injustice. It will forever stay as a wound. And ... I knew about this Haveli before itself. Because I... I am...

Judge: You are?

Bondita: I lived as a neighbour to the Haveli before 7 years. I know some informational about them.

Anirudh is silent on hearing her stories. Any how, without knowing the truths she is supporting to him only.

Judge thinks on.

Chirag: Suddenly how did you became the neighbour of Haveli? Your honor, it is located near forest, no other houses are there. And you are not the barrister here. Why your lawyer is keeping quite? Ask her to speak.

Bondita: I am telling the information's what I know. What's in it?

They started to argue.

Judge: Silence! Silence! Silence! Is this court or fish market?

Bondita: I am sorry my lord!

Chirag turned away. After a deep thinking judge came to an decision.

Judge: She is right. I think whatever she is saying is true only. Because it is clearly mentioned in this documents that Haveli's heir is Anirudh Roy Chaudhary. And it seem like he is still alive in London. So, what I am coming to say is, first of all find that Anirudh then come to the court. This case has came to an end with no justice on either side as it is confusing me. If you want to proceed further with this case then come with Anirudh or else atleast confirm me that he is dead. Order! Order! Order!

Everyone came out of the court.

Chandini: Thank God, this case came to an end. I thought Bondita is confusing but... I neither wanted both of them to own the Haveli. Now I can stay in Anirudh's house for more days. I will not even disclose the truth to Bondita about ARC.

She smirked. Anirudh is alright now, he and Krishank are standing under a tree near their car.

Bondita comes there with the Haveli's documents.

Krishank: What have you did? You totally diverted this case. Is this the loyalty towards your boss? You cheated your boss, Bondita.

Bondita remained silent.

Krishank: Sir, are you not angry on her? She completely collapsed this case. Now court ordered us to bring Anirudh to proceed further. Who is he? Where is he? If he is really concerned about his Haveli then he would have came here after knowing the case. Infact, he left India before 7 years and no information about him yet. Which means he is not interested to come India again. Who knows for what he left, why he left... He himself do not have any worries about his Haveli but this girl diverted the case towards him.

Bondita: Don't speak as if you want without knowing anything. I know, he left India before 7 years but that doesn't mean that he is not cared of his Haveli. Infact we don't even know whether he knew these things. Everyone are not leaving their own country for their selfishness, for their own happiness. Some people..like.. Ani..

Krishank: What?

Bondita: Some people like Anirudh leaves country to sacrifice their love.

Her eyes are filled with tears. Anirudh is mesmerised!

Krishank: How you know these many things about him?

Anirudh: It's not time to speak about him. We should concentrate in our other works. Leave this case aside, now come lets prepare for art competition.

He gets into the car. Krishank sat beside him.

Bondita: You two go, I'll come by auto. I have some works.

Anirudh: Fine!

They moved on.

Bondita looks at the Haveli's documents and worries.

Chandini came there and starts her drama.

Bondita: Stop, I am not in the situation of listening to anyone. Please, leave me alone. Take this documents with you to apartment.

She handed over it to her and started to walk from there.

Chirag looks at her.

Bondita is walking towards the Haveli as she is not fine. She thinks that she will get better if she steps inside the Haveli.

Chirag: This PA! Shit, she totally spoilt everything.

He started to follow her.

On other Hand, Chandini is laughing  wickedly.

Chandini: I did it! I did it! I thought it would be very difficult to seperate both of them. But it was very easy.

She smirked.

Chandini: What do you think Bondita? Will I allow Anirudh to win this case? But why should I? If he win then he will shift himself to the Haveli. He will also take you with him. And after entering the Haveli you will find everything. How will I allow you my dear Bondita? 

What will happen next?

Just stay tuned to know about it!❤️