AniDita to confront Chirag

First round came to an end. Now everyone are waiting for second round.

Chirag is jealous of Anirudh so he decides to ruin their participation in second round.

Chirag: I wil not allow them to win this competition. That Bondita disrespected me twice. And this ARC.. He will be my rival always.

He walks towards their waiting room and hears to their conversation secretly.

Chirag: Whaat? Bondita is going to be their model? Warey Wah! Here everyone have spent lakhs of rupees to hire a model but this ARC... Wait, let me ruin it.

He smirked and waited outside the door.

Announcement for second round came from the Anchor. Everyone regathered in the hall.

Anirudh, Bondita and Krishank came out of the room.

Chirag: Ah, waiter bring me the coffee. How much time I can wait here?

Waiter brought him the coffee he poured it in Bondita's dress and pretends like it is an accident.

Bondita: Aaah!!

Anirudh: Bondita!!

He stares at Chirag.

Krishank: How dare you?

He holds Chirag's collar. Anirudh was about to beat him.

Anchor: It seems like a chaos between Mehrotra company and ARC company.

All the media and reported turned towards them. Krishank and Anirudh pretends normal.

Chirag: Sorry, yaar. It's an accident.

He smirked and walked to his chair.

Anchor: Ok, all set. Let's begin the second round. First, here we have Kajal group of companies to represent their jewellery.

Bondita: Shiv ji, now what will I do? My dress has been spoilt.

Anirudh: I don't know why he is crossing in our way often. Within we leave from here I will teach him a lesson.

Krishank: Sir, now what will we do? How can she go to stage with coffee stained dress?

Anirudh: Bondita, have you brought another dress?

Bondita: Yeah, but..

Anirudh: What?

Bondita: Its my mum's dress. I used to carry it everywhere to feel secure. I have only that dress with me now.

Krishank: Oh god!

Anirudh: Ok no problem. Go and wear it.

Krishank: What? Sir, are you serious?

Anirudh: We dont have any other option now. I think her mum's dress will be better than her coffee stained dress. Soon they will call upon our name. Bondita, go soon. Rest of the things we shall deal it.

Bondita nods yes and went to room. Then she came out by wearing her Mum's saree.

It's first time Bondita is wearing a saree before Anirudh.

He is just awestruck on looking at her.

Bondita: Is this okay?

Anirudh stumbles to speak.

Anchor: Next is "ARC company of arts".

Chirag thinks: How will she come now? With coffee stained dress?

He laughed to himself. Bondita goes to the stage with hesitation. Everyone are surprised as well as confused to see her in saree for a ramp walk.

From the stage she looks at Anirudh, he showed her thumbs up.