Ichadhari Naagin!!

Bondita learns her past through that Aghori. She can't believe anything.

On other side Anirudh is searching for her. He tracked GPS of Bondita's mobile.

Anirudh: Haveli? What she is doing near Haveli? I think she went there to keep the documents back. But why she is not reachable?

He drives his car to Haveli.

~In Shesha Nagin temple~

Bondita is crying after hearing her truths.

Bondita: How can I be a naagin? How?

Aghori: You are not a naagin yet but you should take Ichadhari Naagin's form.

Bondita: Why?

Aghori: To revenge!

Bondita looks at him shockingly.

Aghori: To Avenge! To Save!

Bondita: I.... I can't understand.

Aghori: What happened to your mum? What happened to your would be sasural family?

Bondita: They are dead.

Aghori: I told you na, they are not dead.

Bondita: Please explain me, properly. Please!

Aghori: Your mum is not dead. Instead she is imprisoned.

Bondita: Whaat?

Aghori: Hn she is in Takshak lok, as slave. She is imprisoned by Saudamini.

Bondita is highly shocked.

Aghori: She is waiting for you! Go, go and save her.

Bondita: This can't be possible. How could this happen? I heard that hunters shot her dead.

Aghori: You heard, but didn't watched.

Bondita: What will I do now? What to do? How can I save her What is this Takshak lok? What is this Sesha lok? Everything seems like a fictional story. I don't believe it.

She turned away to get out of the temple.

Aghori: Stop! You can't escape from this. Everything was started by you and you should end it.

Bondita: Me?

Aghori: Who chanted anti naagin mantra to release Mahishamathi's curse? It was you only. Can't you remember you helped Mini and Sulochana few years before.

Bondita recalls everything.

Aghori: Because of that anti naagin mantra Mahishmathi has opened. They three enslaved whole Sesha Lok now. It's all because of you only. Only you!

Bondita nods no.

Aghori: Now it's time to fix everything. Make everything to be in their previous position. And you don't have time. Within next Guru Purnima you should save Sesha lok and your family or else....

Bondita: Or else?

Aghori: You will never be able to save your clan and Sumati.

Bondita looks on.

Aghori: Perform Tandav before shiv ji! Get a boon from him. Take your Ichadhari naagin form!

Bondita: But how do you know these things? How can you say firmly that my mom is still alive?

Aghori: Look there.

He showed a very large and big sized book to her.

Aghori: Still Sumati's name is here. This is the book of Sesha lok. If some one is dead then their name will be vanished. But your mother's name is still there.