Jealousy Anirudh

Anirudh ran into the shop after seeing Arvind holding Bondita's hand.

~In Shop~

Trilochan: Hey, Anirudh? You told you are going to post office but you are here why?

Anirudh: For my friend's sake.

He looks at Arvind.

Arvind purposefully irritates him.

Arvind: Bondita, choose whatever jewel you want. Don't be hesitated. I am going to be your husband.

Bondita smiled at him.

Anirudh went to him and started to whisper.

Anirudh: You told you are not interested in this marriage. Suddenly you are involved in this, how?

Arvind: I decided to marry her. Who will get this much pretty girl? I don't want to leave her. She is such a pretty.

Anirudh stares at him.

Trilochan: Dukandar, show us the latest models of engagement rings. No matter how costly it is.

Dukandar: Hn, ji.

He showed some of the rings to them.

Arvind: Kaka, if you don't mind will you please allow Bondita itself to select the rings?

Trilochan: Ah, khub balo! It's good idea. Let her select. Bahu, select whatever you want.

Sumati nods no as a sign of letting Trilochan itself to select.

Bondita: Ji, engagement is something which is like a bond to a marriage. It is decided by elders and it's god's will. You arranged this marriage, so I want you to bless us and select the ring.

Trilochan is overwhelmed by her words.

He blessed her and started to look for rings.

Meanwhile, Anirudh tries to stand beside Bondita but Arvind pushed him and stood there.

Arvind: Bondita, let them select the ring. We shall go have some juice.

Bondita: It's ok.

Arvind: Don't feel shy, come with me.

He tries to hold her hand but Anirudh stopped him.

Anirudh: To whom they are selecting ring?

Arvind: For us. For Arvind-Bondita.

Anirudh stares at him.

Arvind: Leave me, I have to go alone with her. Please understand me, Anirudh.

Anirudh: Until they finish selecting the ring you both should not move from her.

He looks at Bondita and turned away.

Arvind thinks: Come on, i need more jealous from you.

Bondita: Why you are behaving like this? He wants to speak with me na, leave us.

Anirudh: No!

Meanwhile a ring in the tray took Anirudh's sight.

Anirudh: Kaka, show me that tray.

He took the tray and looked on.

Arvind: What happened?

Anirudh: I think this ring will be good for her.

Arvind: For my wife?

Anirudh: For Bondita!

Bondita: Both are same only!