Bondita's master mind

~It's morning~

Chandini came down and looks at Bondita. She smirked.

Bondita: May I ask you one thing?

Chandini grows doubts and nods yes.

Bondita: You told me na that he tried to misbehave with you then why you are still handling this case? If he really threatened you then why you are here?

Chandini: It's getting late. Let me explain you afterwards.

She gave a fake smile and walked out. Bondita looks her with doubts.

Time is moving on, but there is no sign of Anirudh opening his room doors.

Bondita went to upstairs and knocked the doors. No response from his side.

Bondita: Open the door! It's getting late for the case.

She knocks it loudly. But no response. Bondita is afraid.

Bondita: Why he is not opening the door? Is he alright?

She calls to Krishank and informed about this. Krishank arrived there after few minutes.

Bondita: Krishank, he is not opening the door. I am scared. Please do something. Please!

Krishank too knocks the door but no response from him.

Krishank: What happened to him?

Bondita thinks on the events that had happened in that Haveli and remains silent.

Krishank: Let me break the door. Move back.

Bondita moved back. Krishank managed to break the door. And it opened.

Anirudh is lying unconsciously on the bed.

Krishank and Bondita rushed in and tries to wake him up.

He splashed water on Anirudh's face. He regains his conscious but started to murmur without opening his eyes.

Anirudh: Why you are not believing me? How can I treat you like that? Why? Don't believe her, believe me.

Bondita understood that he is murmuring about herself only.

Krishank: Sir, Sir, what happened to you? Open your eyes, look here. Look at me.

Anirudh opened his eyes slowly and looked at Bondita even though Krishank is sitting before him.

Krishank: Sir, are you fine? What happened to you?

He slowly rose up from the bed but couldn't stand steadily. He stumbled to walk.

He feels some what giddiness, he stepped forward but was about to fall down. Bondita caught him. They both looks on.

Anirudh: Why you are holding me? Am I drunk? Leave me, I can walk on my own.

He rose up from Bondita's arms and tried to walk but stumbled.

Krishank: Yes, he is drunk!

Bondita: No, today is case hearing. He has to be presented in the court.

Anirudh: Case hearing? What case? Our divorce case, arey Bondita we are not married yet.

He laughed.

Krishank: Oh god! He started to blabber, how will you take him to the court in this condition? Whole of our company's pride will fly in air.

Anirudh: Fly in air? Flying in air will be so jolly. Make me also to fly.

He jumped on his bed and was about fly in air but Krishank stopped him.

Bondita worried because she knew that she was the reason behind his drinking.