Bondita to turn against Anirudh

Chandini exposed her love to Anirudh which made Anirudh shock. Bondita saw them closely and thinks wrong about Anirudh.

She is already shattered by that aghori's words and now this scenario!

~In cabin~

Anirudh is yelling at Chandini for misbehaving with him.

Chandini: Oh come on, do you want to win this case or not? Do you want to a stranger to take your haveli?

Anirudh: Don't come near me, I'll don't even hesitate to kill you.

Chandini: Ok, kill me. Go to jail. You will be in jail, Chirag will be in Haveli that too with Bondita.

Anirudh: Heyyy!

He nods no and walked out of the cabin.

Bondita is sitting in her chair, she pretends like she is in works.

Anirudh went near her and tried to speak but she rose up from their and went to washroom without looking at him.

Anirudh worries.

Chandini looks at everything and smirked.

~In washroom~

Bondita cries a lot on recalling the scenario.

Bondita: Why? Why you are so cheap? I believed you but today...

She cries a lot.

A staff who came out of bathroom looks at Bondita crying and tried to console her. For a moment she smiled but after that staff went out Bondita cries.

Anirudh is in his cabin. He too is crying. Chandini smirked.

Bondita: Why am I crying? Why am I feeling now? Why? Why I am crying unwantedly?

She hits her forehead with her own hand.

She looks at the mirror.

Bondita: You are his employee only, then why you are crying after seeing him close with another girl? You are crying for him or you are confused by that words of Aghori? Stop crying, he is not your relation to cry for him. Stop!!

She wipes her tears and goes to her chair.

Anirudh noticed her arrival through the blind roller and rushed out.

Anirudh: Bondita, lis...

Bondita: Sir, you have meeting at 2 p.m. here you have the schedule.

She gives the documents to Anirudh and pretends like continuing her work. As it was his office he couldn't proceed further. So he got the document and went to his meeting room as Chandini is in his cabin.

~In meeting room~

Anirudh couldn't concentrate in his meeting as he is thinking about Bondita.

Krishank: Sir, look at this presentation. It clearly shows that we are going to get double profit if we invest in this project.

Anirudh didn't listened him.

Nishant: But there is one problem here. For sure we will get doubt profit but we may lose about 20% of our shares for the next two months.

Krishank: Now the decision is yours, shall we invest in it?

Anirudh keeps silent as he didn't even listened one word.

Krishank: Sir!!!

Anirudh: Hn, Hn Krishank. Is meeting over?

Krishank: Sir, are you fine?

Anirudh: Yeah, I am fine.

He stood and walked out of the room. Krishank and Nishant are confused.

It's their lunch time so everyone are gathered in cafe.

Everytime Bondita used to sit with Anirudh but today didn't. She didn't even came there to eat. She stayed in upstairs(office) itself.

Anirudh searched for her in canteen and went back to office while Chandini is eating peacefully.

Bondita is looking on a document.

Anirudh went near, Bondita tries to woke up.

Anirudh holds her wrist and stops her. Bondita turned away without looking at his face.

Anirudh: I know why you are behaving like this. Look, whatever you saw in that cabin is not true. Actually, what happened is...

Bondita: I don't want to know anything. Infact, why should I? I am here to do my work not to look at your personals, Sir!!

Anirudh: Bondita, listen!

She freed herself from his hand and walked away. Anirudh worries.

Soon it became evening and all left the office.

Anirudh, Chandini and Bondita goes to their apartment.

~In Bondita's room~

She is crying by looking at her mum's photo. Door is locked.

Chandini knocked the door but she didn't responded.

Chandini thinks: Oh god, this drama queen! Now how will I enter this room?

She knocks the door loudly.

Bondita wiped her tears and opened to door.

Chandini rushed in and locked the door. She starts her drama.

Yeah, she starts to cry. Bondita is confused.

Chandini took a shawl and tied in fan with much shock to Bondita.

Bondita: Wait, what you are doing?

Chandini: Please don't stop me, I can't live this stain. Leave me alone, go out.

She leaves her head inside the whole of the shawl.

Bondita: Hey, stop!!

She pulled Chandini back.

Bondita: What is wrong with you? Are you mad?

Anirudh is unaware of these things as he is in bath tub with full shower on.

Chandini started to cry fakely.

Bondita:Atleast for god sake tell me something!!

Chandini: Today.. today, in cabin...

Bondita's face changed.

Chandini: In cabin... Today... He...

Bondita: Are you speaking about Boss?

Chandini: He.. he tried to molest me!

She hugged Bondita and cried fakely

Bondita is shocked.

Chandini: I don't want to live, how can I live with this stain? What will my family think of me if they come to know about this? This society will dishonor me.

She cries.

Bondita hugged her back in deep shock.

Chandini smirked.

Bondita: How can he do that?

Chandini: Because of you only!

She goes to hang herself but Bondita stopped her.

Bondita: Because of me?

Chandini: Hn, Bondita. Don't believe him. Everything he is doing to you is a just a dramas. He already knew that you are Bahu of that Haveli. That's why he is using you to get that Haveli. That's why he is acting like he is concerned on you. Everything is drama, Bondita!

Bondita is deeply shocked.

Chandini: I found this truth and went in to the cabin to warn him. In turn he... He warned me that he will ruin my life if I tell this to you. Please, don't ask anything about this to him. Please Bondita.

Bondita is shattered and sat on the floor in shock.

What will happen next?

Just stay tuned to know about it!❤️