Chandini finds the truth?

An Aghori interrupted Bondita's rituals and told her a shocking matter that she is doing last rites for those who are alive.

Pandit ji claimed that he is a mad, he says the same thing to everyone but Bondita is deeply confused.

~In Anirudh's cabin~

Krishank and Nishant walked out recognising the situation.

Anirudh: Bondita, come on. Don't think about that mad man. Okay, now I understood. Your puja was interrupted in middle itself that's why you are sad right? No problem, today evening you shall continue it. I will arrange for it. Now please smile!

Bondita: Why don't you want me to believe his words?

Anirudh: What?

Bondita: I think something he is hiding from me. I think he knew me before.

Anirudh: Have you seen him before?

Bondita nods no.

Bondita: After my family death I stopped going to that temple as it was also one of the reasons for that tragedy. If I didn't went to temple on that day then sure I would have saved atleast one of my family members.

Anirudh: Look, first come sit here.

He made her to sit and gave her water.

Anirudh: Stop confusing yourself, pandit ji told you na that Aghori is a mad.

Bondita: But if I relate my nightmare with his words, I feel something wrong.

Anirudh recalled her dream and connected it with aghori's words.

Bondita: I feel something strange is happening around.

Anirudh: First of all, tell me one thing. You didn't went to that temple for last 7 years then why did you wanted to go there today?

Bondita: Because I haven't done their last rites yet. I didn't even looked at their bodies. Those hunters robbed all the cash and jewelleries from Haveli and took their bodies also.

She cries.

Anirudh thinks on. By this time Chandini enters the room and looks at Anirudh standing but Bondita sitting.

Chandini: Excuse me!!

Bondita gets alerted and rose up from the chair.

Anirudh: Hn, Chandini. Any news about the case?

Chandini: Yeah! Important only, as we all expected, Chirag used his dad's influence to win this case. If we couldn't prove our side tomorrow then sure, you have to forget that Haveli.

Bondita is shocked.

Chandini: ARC, you have any idea other than roaming with your PA?

Anirudh: Whaat?

Chandini: Why am I asking is because you have given two days to find a proof but you wasted it by roaming with her. Tomorrow is our hearing and till now we don't have any idea.

Anirudh: Am I roaming with her intentionally? She is my PA and wherever I go she will also come with me only. What's your problem in it?

Chandini: Arey, don't get angry. Other than this you don't know anything. Chirag atleast doing something to win this case, but you?

She looks at Bondita from top to bottom.

Anirudh: You don't worry, I will do something soon.

Chandini: Why should I worry? Is that my Haveli? First of all, there is some hidden truth behind that Haveli.  Second is, you don't even spend an hour for this case. But all you need is to win the case. How? By bribing the judge?

Bondita looks on.

Anirudh: Now, why you are speaking like this?

Chandini looks at Bondita. Bondita walked out furiously.

Anirudh looks on.

Chandini: Then Mr.Anirudh Roy Chaudhary, speak something!

Anirudh turned towards her suddenly with shocking face.

Chandini: What do you think if you don't tell me the truth then I can't find anything? Excuse me, I am a lawyer. I have handled many civil cases. On that day itself I had a doubt on you. I went to Tahsildar office and checked about your Haveli. There only I found everything. Trilochan Roy Chaudhary is the owner of that Haveli and next to him you are its owner. You are the heir!

Anirudh remained silent.

Chandini: If you think once, then you can easily prove that the haveli is yours. But why you are pretending like a stranger to this haveli?

Anirudh turned back restricting himself from facing her. But she went infront of him.

Chandini: Say, what you are trying to prove? From whom you are hiding this truth? For what reasons are you claiming yourself as ARC instead of Anirudh?

Anirudh: Chandini, listen. Listen me once, you found the truth. Now I can't restrict it by claiming that it is fake. You found half side of this story now but another half side..... Let it be hidden always, for my sake and for others sake.

He looks at Bondita by his corner of eye. Chandini notices it.

Chandini: Warey wah! Wah! Why didn't my stupid mind guessed this before?

Anirudh looks at her.

Chandini: Bondita! Bondita is the reason right? Now tell me, break the truth. Who is she to you?

Anirudh: What you are blabbering?

He tries to hide it.

Chandini: Stop hiding it Anirudh. Who is she? I already had doubts, the way you are concerning for her, the way you taking care of her, everything seems fishy.

Anirudh gets angry.

Anirudh: Stop! Stop your stupid questions! Don't show your barrister skills to me. It won't work here.

He tries to walk out but Chandini stopped him by holding his hand.

Anirudh: What you are doing? Leave my hand.

He tries to get free from her. She slowly approached him. Anirudh stepped back.

Chandini: Mr. Anirudh, king of share markets. I know my barrister skills won't work before you. But my love will work right?

Anirudh is shocked. She is very near to him. He tries to get rid off from her.

Chandini: The day I saw you first time itself I fell in love with you. I was waiting for a correct time to expose it. And I think, this is the time. Please, accept my Love Anirudh. I will win this case for you.

By this time Bondita enters the cabin to give him the documents.

Chandini pinned Anirudh to wall and forcing him to accept her love.

Bondita puts down the files on looking at them. She is deeply shattered and stepped back.

Anirudh pushed Chandini away and was shocked to see Bondita standing there.

Bondita's eyes were filled with tears.

Anirudh: Bondita, listen. Nothing like what you think.

She went out of the cabin without listening to him. Chandini smirked.

Anirudh slapped her.

Anirudh: Are you mad? Out of your senses?

Chandini: Stay calm, my love. If you shout like this then I will expose the truth about you to Bondita. I know there is some hidden past between you and her and you are trying to cover it up with your fake identity.

Anirudh stared at her. But Chandini smiled.

What will happen next?

Just stay tuned to know about it!❤️