Who is that?

~It's morning~

Anirudh is ready for his office. Bondita looks dull and Anirudh knows the reason.

He doesn't want to embrace her by asking questions.

By this time Krishank entered the apartment.

Krishank: Good morning, sir!

Anirudh nodded.

Krishank: Sir, an happy news for you. We got selected for that competition. Now we can enter in it. And I don't know what did they found in that simple bangle.

Anirudh: Simple is always beauty! Krishank, you are working for an Arts company and you should look each and everything deeply with eyes of art not normally like others.

Krishank: Sir! I will go to office and will prepare a plan for our exhibition.

Anirudh: Yeah, wait we are also coming to office only. Come with us.

Krishank: It's ok sir.

Anirudh: No problem, come with us.

Krishank can't deny so he accepts to go with them.

~On the way~

Bondita looks upset, she is in back seat.

Today is the 8th death anniversary of her mum and would be sasural.

She wants to go to temple for a ritual but feels hesitated to ask Anirudh to stop in temple as Krishank is also there.

Bondita: Sirrrr...

Anirudh: Yes, mam!

Bondita: If you don't mind please can you stop in the shiv ji temple. I want to do a ritual for my family. Please!

Krishank looks on.

Anirudh thinks: How will I make you understand that it is also my duty to do the rituals? I am a sinner, I can't even do last rituals for my family.

He drives the car silently without responding to Bondita.

Bondita thinks: Shiv ji please make him to stop. Please!

Krishank thinks: What is going on here? She is just a PA but ordering boss to stop where ever she wants. And why boss is giving too much space for her?

Anirudh stopped in Shiv ji temple.

Anirudh: Bondita, get down.

She looked out.

Bondita: Thank you so much sir. I will come by an auto you don't have to wait for me.

Anirudh: It's okay, you go.

Bondita gets down from the car and goes to the temple. Anirudh looks on with teary eyes.

Krishank: Sir, may I ask you one thing, if you don't mind. It is related to an Art.

Anirudh nods yes.

Krishank: Sir, actually there is a boy and girl. Both looks strangers to each other but it seem like that boy knew her before itself. He does many things to her even though it is silly things. He even wastes his office time to see her happy. If she cries then he also cries silently.

Anirudh controls his tears.

Krishank: If she smile then he is doubly happy. So, what I mean to ask is in this story what kind of Art is there? You told me to see everything in eyes of arts that's why I am asking this. If you don't mind then please clear my doubt, Sirrr!

Anirudh: In some stories, you cant find logics and arts as it varies everytime according to situation but only one this is constant here. Love!!

Krishank is surprised as well as stunned.