Post Story of Revenging Love

Hey dears, I just completely forgot to upload the post story of Revenging Love.

So here we have it...

Huh, Where stopped? Yeah, in last part of our story Anirudh and Bondita good married happily.

Now they are King and Queen of Naag lok. Anirudh appointed Krishank as the CEO of ARC Company of arts. Arvind is appointed as their minister to help them in ruling the Naag lok at the same time, Arvind achieved his long years dream i.e., his research on Ichadhari Naag/Naagin.

He wrote an article which gave his reasearch an award for proving that Ichadhari naag and naagin are real.

Life goes smoothly for our AniDita. The love between them grows day by day.

At the same time, policers reopen the case of Chirag's mysterious death on the petition of his dad. Krishank uniforms about it to Anirudh which made Anirudh and Bondita to return back to earth for a while.

Policers doubts on Bondita as she is the only one on CCTV footages. She is arrested and took to the court. However, Anirudh's side lawyer prosecutes well, Judge asks them to prove Bondita as guilt.

Krishank, Arvind and Anirudh join hands to help Bondita.

Anirudh makes a plan to bring back Saudamini from jail and to make her confess the truth that Chirag is the main culprit and what Bondita did is just to defend herself. And his death is just an accident.

Krishank objects the plan telling that it may bring some other problems and Saudamini is a real threat.

But as they don't have any other choice Anirudh does a biggest mistake in his life by bringing Saudamini out of the jail.

Saudamini confesses the truths in court. Court closes the case by announcing Bondita as an innocent and they prisoned Saudamini.

But she somehow escaped from the prison and returned to the Naag log.

She has a devious plan of breaking naagmani so that everyone can lose their powers just like her.

On the evening, during a special dinner of our Anirudh and Bondita, she breaks the naagmani which left everyone shocked to the core.

As a result, naag log starts to get destroyed and all the naag and naagins slowly turns into statue, including Bondita, Saudamini, Sumati and Kalindi.

Anirudh struggles to stop them turning into statue but couldn't.

He took their statues out of the naag log with the help of his friends before it gets destroyed completely.

He takes them to Temple and seeks help from guruji.

Guruji tries in all the way but no response.

Heart broken Anirudh on seeing Bondita as statue decides to suicide.

As a final gud bye, he hugs Bondita's statue and cries aloud. His friends are worried about him.

His tears fell on Bondita's statue which created a magic there.

Yes.... Bondita slowly turns into human again.

Everyone are shocked as well as surprised on seeing it.

Bondita hugs Anirudh tightly and cries in happiness.

Krishank and Arvind asks anirudh to do the same with Sumati and Kalindi's statue thinking that his tears are the solution.

Anirudh tried the same but it didn't work.

Later, guruji finds in a book that if an Ichadhari naagin becomes a statue then only it's husband can cure them.

Learning this, they became upset. Bondita cries a lot hugging her Mom and mother in law's statue.

Guruji promised them that he will take care of those statue so that no evils can misuse it.

Anirudh and Bondita leaves the statue with guruji. And yes, Bondita has lost her powers due to broken nagmani.

Anirudh and Bondita leads a normal human life. Anirudh returned back to his office and they even got their Haveli back.

~After 5 years~

Anirudh and Bondita has a girl child who is 5 years old. Her name is Pratha.

They three are in mid of the forest, inauguration of two temples are taking place there. One is Sesha naag temple with Sumati's statue inside another one is Takshak naag temple with Kalindi's statue inside.

Two temples will be in the care of guruji and his descendents.

Bondita pours milk and does puja in Sesha naag temple and Anirudh does puja in Takshak naag temple while Pratha is standing in the common way which connects both the temple.

Krishank and Arvind are also there. While everyone are concentrated on puja, something disturbs Pratha.

A bright light from somewhere falls upon her face, she looks at the way of light, there is someone who is waving hands towards Pratha asking her to follow the light.

However, Pratha tries to concentrare in puja but the stranger women disturbs her again and again.

Bondita asks Pratha whether she is disturbed by something as she is not praying but Pratha says no.

She then tells Bondita that she wants to go to bathroom. Bondita asks Krishank to take her to Haveli which is very near by to the forest. She also orders them to come back soon.

As per Bondita's order, Krishank takes Pratha to haveli but on the way that stranger women hits Krishank on his back head with a log and takes Pratha away.

That stranger took Pratha to a secret place where the broken pieces of nagmani are buried. She takes the pieces and gives it in hands of Pratha leaving her confused.

Stranger women lies to pratha that it is her own jewellery and it broke down accidently. She also asks Pratha to help her in joining it together.

Pratha believes her and joins the Nagmani pieces together which created a bright light all over the forest.

Bondita and Anirudh are confused by the sudden bright light but Arvind tells them that it might be a sudden lighting as the climate is somewhat cloudy.

After few minutes, Pratha returns to Bondita and Anirudh. While the strange woman smiles at them wickedly.

So yes, this is the ending of this story. I know this is incomplete again. In future, if we have chance then let's proceed further.

Until then read my story named "Meri aashiqui tum se hi" featuring our own AniDita in a new genre.

Thank you all, stay tuned!❤️