Bondita is always clever!

Sulochana is back just to ruin AniDita's life. According to them they do not know that Bondita knows the truths.

~In Apartment~

Anirudh: Thank God, you came back aunty. These many days I was so confused about that tragedy. Now you are here, aunty only you can help me now.

Sulochana thinks: On the first day itself help huh?

Anirudh: Have you seen the face of murderers? Where they went? Who are they? Why they wanted to kill our family?

Bondita thinks: You are asking the reasons to the killer itself, Sakha Babu. 

Anirudh: Why you are not saying anything aunty? Please say something.

Sulochana: It's been 7 years I forgot their face but i know only one thing.

Anirudh: Tell me, what is that?

Sulochana: I remember only a snake. A big snake, came there and killed everyone.

Anirudh is shocked, while Bondita and Chandini looks on.

Anirudh: Means, it is not a conspiracy. Everyone are telling the truth only.

Sulochana: What truth?

Anirudh: Here people told me this already but I thought this is just an imaginary story. Oh god!

Sulochana: That snake killed everyone Anirudh. It's an Ichadhari naagin.

It's a double shock to Anirudh.

Chandini stares at her. While Bondita is standing still.

Anirudh: What are you saying Aunty? Ichadhari naagin? I thought those are just fictional.

Sulochana: No, anirudh. They are real. I am surviving with them huh I mean I survived.

She gave a fake smile.

Chandini: Same story she told to me also Anirudh. That's why I took her here.

Anirudh: I thought everyone are dead but aunty atleast you are here now. I am really happy to see again.

Sulochana: Hn, me too beta.

Kalindi comes there and looks at them.

Sulochana thinks: If my guess is right then she should be the Takshak Queen.

Kalindi: Bondita, I was searching you only.

Anirudh: Aunty, meet our new family member. She is Kalindi maa, Bondita brought her here.

Kalindi: What did you said?

Anirudh: Bondita brought you here.

Kalindi: No, no before that.

Anirudh: Kalindi maa!

Her eyes are filled with tears after hearing it.

Anirudh: What happened to you?

Kalindi: No, you reminded my son.

She wipes her tears.

Anirudh: Here after you should not cry, maa. We all are here with you. Think this as your own family maa.

Kalindi cries and hugged him, Bondita feels emotional.

Sulochana thinks: Oh god, she is acting better than me. I think she will be my competitor.

Anirudh: Okay, actually I left all the meetings in mid itself after getting a call from Bondita. Now I should go back. You all stay safe, Bondita take care of aunty give her a better room. Give her food and clothes.

Bondita: Sure, Sakha Babu.

He smiled and walked out. Bondita's smile reduced and turned into rage.

Bondita thinks: My maa has taught me hospitality very well. But hospitality is for good humans only not for evils. Sakha Babu, you want to me take care of Sulochana right? Ok, I will fulfill your dream.

She goes to kitchen, Kalindi followed her while Chandini and Sulochana goes to their room.

~In Kitchen~

Kalindi: Bondita, who is she?

Bondita: She is our second enemy Sasu maa. She is Sulochana.

Kalindi: Whaat?

Bondita: Yes, she and Saudamini are partners.

Kalindi: From where did she appeared suddenly? How did Chandini took her here.

Bondita: She told na, she found her in railway station.

Kalindi: Nahi Bondita, listen! Do you believe in Chandini's stories? Why you are not feeling weird about her? Means, she manipulated Anirudh against you. Without any works she is staying here. Now she brought your enemy to your house. I feel something is wrong with her.

Bondita: Hn, saasu maa. She is Saudamini.

Kalindi: Wait, Whaat? After you serious?

Bondita: Hn, I already had a doubt on her and today I confirmed it. Guruji told me once that Sulochana is living with Saudamini, that too in Takshak Lok. But today this Chandini brought her here. By connecting the dots I found it already.

Kalindi: How your are so lethargic after knowing it? They both are infront you but you are pretending normal. Chalo, revenge them. Kill them. Save your mum.

Bondita: Nahi, sasu maa. I will not kill them that easier. They should die daily. I will kill them daily without allowing them to die. Scape goats entered the butcher shop. Now they can't escape from here.

She mixed something in Milk.

Kalindi: What is this?

Bondita: Sakha Babu, wanted to take care of Sulochana very well. That's why I am going to give her this Haldi milk.

Kalindi: Better mix your poison in it, let her die.

Bondita: Soon she will die but before that she should see my potential. She should worry for each and every minute thinking about her misdeeds to me and my clan.

She took the milk to Sulochana's room. Chandini is sitting by.

Bondita: Kaki maa, here you have haldi milk. You are so tired hn na?

Sulochana looks at Chandini with her corner eye.

Bondita: Don't feel hesitated. Please drink it.

Sulochana gets it from her hands.

Sulochana thinks: Who knows what you have mixed in this?

Bondita: Nothing is mixed in it. Huh I mean, I didn't add sugar. It will spoil your health.

She smiled.

Sulochana: Huh, actually I don't have the habit to drink milk without a company. So let Chandini also drink this. I will share with her. Because she was the one who took me here.

Chandini: Its I don't think haldi milk and all. You drink.

Sulochana stares at her. Bondita compelled Sulochana to drink it.

Sulochana: I will drink it but after it gets chill. It's too hot now.

Bondita: See, if you don't drink it now then I will forcibly pour it in your mouth.

Sulochana: No, no. It's fine I will drink it.

She gave a fake smile and gulped the full milk.

What will happen next?

Just stay tuned to know about it!❤️

A small survey pls do respond it .

If  you are asked to choose either one of my stories, what will be your choice?

1. Barrister Babu - Laws from a girl barrister
2.  AniDita - Beauty and Beast.

Leave your choice in comments box!