3. I Wish I could See You Again...

AUTHOR'S POV:

In Eren's final moments, he didn't have any will to live but he wanted to live to fulfill his promise.

Before killing him, Mikasa kissed him. The kiss was sad yet passionate.

After some moments, Mikasa pulled away and looked at him. Tears were rolling down her face.

Eren still had the sad smile on his face.

"I will be waiting for you Eren." Mikasa said with a sad smile, crying. "I love you... My most beloved and my dear, Eren."

That one line gave Eren a reason to live.

After Mikasa severed his head, he got memory shards.

He saw his life flashed before of him.

Then, everything turned black.

When he opened his eyes, he found himself in the middle of a never ending ocean.

The ocean was white in colour.

The sky was pitch black and filled with countless stars.

Eren looked around, confused. 'Is this afterlife?' He looked at his palm. 'I still can feel the power to travel through the multiverse?' He looked ahead. 'What is that suppose to mean?'

He looked down at the water to see his reflection.

Suddenly, his reflection changed to the image of adult Ymir Fritz. He slightly gasped. Then he got a vision of Ymir herself.

In that vision, Ymir was on the stairs while a spear had pierced through her heart. Then he saw himself kneeling beside her. Then the vision ended.

Eren gasped again. He quickly understood that it was not his universe but an universe where he was supposed to take Ymir's place.

Eren closed his eyes. 'I am going be struck here like Ymir for 2000 years too I guess... But it's what I get for exterminating more than half of humanity.' He sighed. 'I still want to visit Mikasa to fulfill my promise... I'll see if I could.' He opened his eyes. "It's time to free Ymir... Again."

His body began to glow and he teleported himself to the current world where the Marleyan soilder threw a spear, aiming at King Fritz.

Before the spear could hit the king, Ymir jumped in front of him and the spear came piercing through her chest.

Ymir fell on the stairs, infront of Fritz, on a pool of blood.

Fritz looked down at her with a shocked expression.

Ymir was still staring at him with wide eyes when her daughters ran towards her, crying.

"What are you doing? Get up." Fritz said. "I know you won't die from a mere spear, my slave, Ymir."
.

Eren glared at Fritz in disgust. 'If only he hadn't misuse the titan powers...' He slowly approached Ymir.

Ymir inwardly gasped as she felt Eren's presence.

Eren kneeled beside her. "I will take it from here, Ymir. You can rest now."

A smile formed on Ymir's face and she slowly closed her eyes.

After her death, blue particles arose from her body and attached to Eren's.

Then, Eren found himself in a dark, quite place.

After a few moments, the darkness was replaced by a barren land of white sand and pitch black sky with stars everywhere.

He waited there patiently for the coordinates to form.