79. Judgement (Part 2 First Chapter)

AUTHOR'S POV:

Floch, Hange along with five Yeagerists arrived at the forest of giant trees.

From afar, they saw a sleeping Zeke with Yeagerists around him.

"Zeke..." Hange muttered.

When the 30 Yeagerists saw Floch, they approached him while one of them woke Zeke up.

"Zeke. It's time to go." The Yeagerists said.

"Huh?" Zeke said, rubbing his eyes. Then he looked up at Floch, Hange and 5 Yeagerists. "Finally... It's time..." He stood up and stretched a bit.
.

"Where is Captain Levi?" Floch asked to one of the Yeagerists.

"We disposed him." A Yeagerist said.

Hange gasped with wide eyes. "There is no way..."

"Good. Now, dispose Hange too." Floch said, looking at Hange.

"Yes sir!" A 2 Yeagerists said and took Hange to the forest.

"Levi..." Hange muttered.
.

Floch turned to Zeke. "Zeke, it's time to go. Eren must be waiting for you." He turned around.

"Yeah." Zeke said and walked after him. "All we can do is move forward..."
.

While walking, they heard two gun shots sound from the forest.

They didn't even react and kept going.
.

Soon, the two Yeagerists left the forest and caught up with the others.
.
.

Multiple sparks of blue lightning hit the floor and the Attacking Titan let out a roar as his body began to form, leaving strong waves of steam everywhere.

The lightning strikes shook the building up.
.

Armin, Connie and the others gasped, looking at the roof.

"What's happening?" Connie asked.

"It's begun." Armin said. "The titans are making their move!"
.

Pixis stared at the roof with a serious expression while the others had a frightened expression on their faces.
.

The Jaw Titan was shielding Pieck and Gabi from the strong waves of steam.

"Mr. Galliard!" Gabi exclaimed, looking up at him.

"I knew it'd be tough." Pieck said.

"Miss Pieck, you didn't betray us?" Gabi asked.

Pieck looked at her. "Gabi, you thought I'd sell out my comrades?"

"But you said we don't have a future if we serve Marley!" Gabi said.

Once the steam stopped emitting, Pieck looked up at the sky. "Look!"

Gabi looked up and gasped as five Marleyan airship were making it's way to Shiganshina.

"I don't believe in Marley." Pieck said. "I believe in the comrades who've fought along side us."
.

"I see the smoke signal." Magath said, holding a binoculars, standing inside the middle air ship, along with Reiner, Colt and some other soilders. "Pieck and Galliard have found his location."
.

At the edge, the Attacking Titan was standing there, glaring at the airships.
.

"The Founding Titan is here." Magath said, looking at the Attacking Titan. "It's time to get payback for Liberio. We'll end him here and now."
.