89. Precious

AUTHOR'S POV:

Reiner jumped off and transformed with a big blue lightning orb.

"Jean, Reiner, Hange-san! Please don't die on us!" Connie shouted.
.

The Armoured titan landed between War hammer titans.
.

Reiner gritted his teeth. 'Same to you. I'll get the attention of the War Hammer titans...'
.

The Armoured titan swang his hand and decapitated a War hammer titan while another one formed a weapon.

Slipping past them, Jean and Hange flew away towards the nape.

"Just wait until I detonate the-" Jean said then stopped as he saw more titans at the nape.

"Just how many titans are Eren summoning?" Hange said
.

Lara's War hammer titan was still holding the Cart titan's body with a trident.

Pieck got out of her nape and walked towards the War hammer, walking on the trident.

"Uhh... Knowing how to vertically maneuver must be nice." Pieck said and and bit down her thumb.

She transformed and bite off the War Hammer Titan's nape.
.

"Damn it! I can't get close!" Jean shouted, trying to fight off a Jaw Titan.

Hange flew up a bit. "We have to keep trying!"

The Cart titan jumped into action and bite off the Jaw Titan's nape, holding his head.

Jean flew up. "Whao!"

"Watch out!" Hange exclaimed with wide eyes.

Suddenly, two Jaw Titans attack the Cart titan.

"No Pieck! Get away!" Jean shouted, looking in horror.

In time, Pieck removed herself from her titan nape.

"That was impressive!" Hange exclaimed.
.

The Jaw Titan ripped apart the Cart titan's body with it's claws.

"If you guys think I am a titan that's only good for odd jobs and not fighting, you're dead wrong!" Pieck said and bit down her thumb.

With body half transformed, she jumped behind the Jaw Titan and bit off it's nape.

But, another Jaw titan jumped in and ripped apart the Cart titan but Pieck removed herself in time.
.

"Whoa. Just how many times can she transform?" Hange said with amazement.
.

Pieck was in the air. "With the Cart's endurance, so long as they don't take me out, I can fight untill I win!" She bit down her thumb.

The Cart titan bit off the Jaw Titan's nape.
.

The Armoured titan kept fighting the War hammer titans.
.

Hange and Jean moved forward to detonate the bomb.

Then Suddenly, a Jaw Titan came underneath and was about to bite down Jean but Hange took him away in time.
.

"Hey, only that pig titan is running away!" Connie said, pointing at the Okapi Beast titan.

"Go Falco!" Faye shouted and turned to Mikasa. "We'll corner that pig while it's on the tail bone!"

"That's good idea." Levi said.

Mikasa nodded and jumped off along with Levi, Connie and Faye.

"Let's get my Armin back!" Faye shouted and bite down her hand.