104. 2000 Years Apart (Final Chapter)

___________________________________________

It's going to be a long chapter. Enjoy!
___________________________________________

AUTHOR'S POV:

"Ok. I got this." Mieko muttered, standing before the door of Edric's house. Then she rang the doorbell and waited for an answer.

After a few moments, Zaccary (Zeke Yeager reincarnation) opened the door.

Mieko smiled. "Hello Mr. Zaccary."

Zaccary smiled. "Ah. Mieko. Long time no see. How are you?"

"I'm fine." Meiko replied. "How about you?"

"I'm fine too." Zaccary replied. "Sorry, I couldn't make it to your graduation day."

"It's ok, Mr. Zaccary." Mieko said.

Zaccary smirked. "Here to pick up Edric for the date?"

Mieko blushed a bit and looked away. "Yeah..."

Zaccary laughed a bit. "It's about time." He turned around. "Hey Edric! Mieko is here already!"

"Coming!" Edric shouted back from his room upstairs.

Zaccary turned to Mieko. "You know, he was a nervous wreck all day." He chuckled.

"Really?" Mieko asked, surprised a bit.

"And also, he has a surprise for you." Zaccary said with a smile.

"Surprise?" Mieko said, curious.

Just then, Edric ran downstairs and towards the door.

Zaccary turned to him with a grin. "Goodluck, Lil bro."

Edric looked at him and smiled. "Thanks brother." Then he turned around. "Goodbye!" He left his house.

Zaccary smiled. "Don't do any freaky stuff tonight, Lil bro!" He closed the door.

"Shut up, brother!" Edric said, blushing, looking at door. Then he turned to Mieko, who was blushing. He smiled brightly. "Ah. Someone is trying to impress me tonight." Then he leaned forward and kissed Mieko's forehead as usual.

Mieko hit his shoulder. "Don't get the wrong idea." She smiled. Then she leaned forward and kissed Edric on his cheek like she always do.

"Then why do you look so cute tonight?" Edric asked, smiling.

Mieko shrugged her shoulders. "Who knows." She walked towards her scooter which was parked outside with Edric following behind. "I'm always cute, you know?"

"I know that but you look extra cute tonight." Edric said.

Mieko blushed a bit. "Thank you, Eric." She picked up a helmet from the scooter seat and held out before Edric. "Take this."

Edric smirked. "Wait a minute." He looked around.

"For what?" Meiko asked, confused.

Then Edric looked at her, smirking. "For this." He stepped closer towards her and gently grabbed her chin.

Mieko eyes widened a bit. "Eric...?"

Edric smiled. Then he leaned forward and pressed his lips into her's.

Mieko smiled and kissed him back.

After a few moments of kissing, they broke the kiss, breathing heavily.

Edric leaned forward and pecked her lips. "You know, I like your lips more than I like you." He chuckled.

Mieko pouted and elbowed him. "That's not nice, Eric." She turned around.