57. Hero

AUTHOR'S POV:

Parting the green smoke, the Female titan ran ahead at the Beast titan at full speed with Levi on her back.
.

The recruits kept firing the smoke signals at them.
.

The beast titan accidentally dropped the boulder and stared in confusion.
"Annie?"
.

The female titan chrystalized her fist.
.

The beast titan gains his composure. "No. It's not Annie. She has golden hair!"
.

"Fire!" Erwin ordered and they all fired green smokes once again toward the Beast Titan.
.

When the Female titan was a few metres away from the Beast titan, she turned to her left.
.

"Huh?" The Beast titan said in confusion, looking at her.

Suddenly, a hook shot out of the green smoke and an enraged Levi hovered over him.
.

Zeke's expression turned into a glare.
.

The Beast Titan roared, taking a swipe at him.

Levi went for it and slashed him all the way down the large arm, flying past his head.
.

The Female titan began killing the 14-15 meters titans with her chrystalized fist.
.
.
.

"Huh? I need to watch out for a single soldier?" Zeke asked, looking over his shoulder at Reiner and Bertolt.

"Yes." Reiner said. "Corporal Levi is dangerous."
.
.
.

The Beast Titan's thumb and fingers at the knuckles were severed, blood erupting up his left arm.
.

'Is this Levi?' Zeke wondered, gaping. 'My nape!' Looking back, he covered the back of his neck in a panic when he felt the hook sink into his shoulder.
.

Levi flew in front of him and slashed out the Beast Titan's eyes as he flew by.
.

Zeke blinked, confused. 'What the? I can't see a thing!'
.

Levi swung in an arch and went behind the Beast Titan.
.

'Did he take out my eyes?' Zeke thought as Levi cut out the Achilles' tendon of one foot before sliding to the other and doing the same. 'My legs!' Zeke felt his body tilt without permission.
.

Levi moved before the Beast Titan landed on him and hovered high above the immobile Titan.

"What happened to all that fun you were having?!" Levi asked, growling. He went in for the exposed nape.
.

'I'll harden!' Zeke thought, teeth gritted as crystal began to form on the back of his neck.
.

Levi came down at extraordinary speed.
.

'I won't make it!' Zeke thought, panicked.
.

"Come on, let's try to enjoy this!" Levi said, tearing through the Beast Titan's hand before it could cover the nape.

He began to slice through the skin at inhuman speed, screaming in anger.
.

Zeke screamed in pain and fear.
.

With one final and wide cut, Levi forced Zeke out.

Zeke screamed, missing the edges of all four of his limbs.

He turned and immediately caught Levi's sword in his mouth.

"After transforming," Levi said, standing over him. "If your body's severely damaged, it's too busy healing to let you transform. Isn't that right?" The metal of his sword clinked against Zeke's teeth. Levi leaned down and pressed the blade in, tearing the skin. "Hey, answer me. Learn some manners."