80. Sneak Attack

AUTHOR'S POV:

Armin turned to Mikasa. "What do you think, Mikasa? Do you want to help Eren?"

"Yes. Of course I do." Mikasa said confidently. "I don't care what he said to me. I will help him regardless."

"But-" Connie said.

Armin brought his hands up to his elbow level. "You guys honestly think Eren wants to stop Eldians from having children?"

Jean looked down. "While I don't think it's like him, it's not that outrageous-"

"It is outrageous! This is Eren!" Armin said, cutting him off.

"So why doesn't he oppose Zeke and Yelena?!" Connie asked angrily.

"'Cause he doesn't have to!" Armin argued. "The Founding Titan's power is ultimately his to use!" He clenched his fists. "When Yelena brought up the idea to him, he had no other choice! If he refused, who knows what Yelena would've done? But if he goes along with it and convinces them he's their ally..." He leaned in slightly with clenched fists. "He can protect the island with the rumbling! Nobody will dare touch Paradis Island for years!"

Silence fell upon them. They just stared at eachother, saying nothing.

"Can we leave now?" Artur said, breaking the silence.

Sasha turned to them. "Just wait for a bit, Dad."

"I've been saying Eren's dangerous since we were Cadets." Jean said with furrowed eyebrows. "That he's a shithead who would lead us into hell." Armin and Faye closed their eyes. "Still, I always envied that asshole for being so cool." Jean closed his eyes. "And it pisses me off to say it, but I don't want him to die just yet."

"Yeah. If he dies like this, I can't slug him in the face." Connie said.

"Let's go." Onyankopon said and ran up the stairs.

Faye turned to Sasha. "Sasha. Stay with Nicolo and your family. You are in no shape to fight."

"But-" Sasha said.

"Let's go, Sasha." Nicolo said, grabbing her hand.

Sasha looked at him for a moment and nodded her head.

"Let's go then." Jean said and ran up the stairs along with the others.

"Stay close to me." Nicolo said to the Braus family.

The Braus family and Sasha nodded and went up the stairs.
.

The Marleyan soilders kept shooting from the airships.
.

"Don't forget: This surprise attack was built upon Willy Tybur's sacrifice." Magath said.
.

The Yeagerists dead' bodies were everywhere while some Yeagerists were hiding behind a house.
.

"Like he gave his life to proclaim, what we need is a Helos-a new hero." Magath said.
.

Steam was rising from the Attacking titan's wounded head.
.

"A hero to save the world." Magath said.
.

The Armoured titan was holding a spike between his hand.
.

"Eren..." Reiner said.
.

The Armoured titan let out a growl and charged at the Armoured titan with the spike and stabbed him in his chest.

The Attacking Titan let out a roar.
.

"Enough already. You've lost." Reiner said.
.

The Armoured titan stabbed deep into him and the Attacking Titan roared loudly.
.