70. Assassin's Bullet

AUTHOR'S POV:

After Reiner transformed into his Titan, the Attacking Titan turned to him.

The two just stared at each others.
.

Falco and Gabi felt relieved, looking at the Armoured titan.

"Reiner!" Gabi exclaimed with a smile.
.

The two titans got in a stance and both charged at each other at the same time.

The Attacking Titan let out a roar, reeling his left arm back as the Armored Titan reached out to him, merely missing his head as the Attacking Titan went and punched down at the Armoured Titan's jaw and broke it.

The Armored Titan stood there staggeringly as the impact took a bit to settle in before he got knocked back and fell to the ground harshly before hitting the broken theater.
.

Mikasa just watched in silence.
.

Falco and Gabi gasped from the attack.
.

Once the huge dust cloud disappeared, Eren's eyes widened and he lightly gasped when he saw that the Jaw Titan was now at the Armoured titan's grasp.
.

The Attacking Titan just looked down at the two, standing there until Eren started to pull himself out of his nape.

Steam erupted from his nape as his Titan's head lowered.

Once he was out, he peered down at Reiner as his hair flew within the gust.

"Eren!" Mikasa called out and landed on his Titan beside him.

"This is truly the end. I don't have any strength left." Eren said. "Not enough to finish Reiner..." He still stared at the Armoured titan.

Mikasa turned away. "Let's go back to our home, Eren."

Eren still watched Reiner and formed a small frown. "Reiner... See you later."

Mikasa grabbed onto his right arm and began to fly off.
.

As they began to leave, the Armoured Titan fell flat on his back.
.

At the airship, the Scouts were making their way over as they surrounded the ship.

"Protect the airship from the enemy below! Use every last shot you got!" Jean ordered, hanging from the ship.

The Scouts continued making their way to the ship.
.

Koslow, Falco and Gabi watched from the window.

"They're retreating..." Koslow mumbled. "Does this mean we're safe?"

Koslow and Falco watched in small confusion while Gabi had raised her eyebrows.

"They're running away...' Gabi said, still staring at the Scouts, before an enraged expression took over.

She turned around and took the rifle from around her shoulder and began to dash out of the building.

Falco gasped. "Gabi!"
.

Gabi descended the stairs. "Eren Yeager!" She then sprinted outside and went to chase the scouts down.
.

Falco started chasing down her. "Gabi!"
.

"You won't get away! I'm gonna kill you!" Gabi yelled.
.

The Scouts all continued to protect the airship, shooting down at any Marleyan soldier they saw.
.

The airship continued to fly on.
.

Approaching the ship, Mikasa used one of her hooks against the wood of the airship and flew her to the side.