87. Regrets (Part 3 First Chapter)

AUTHOR'S POV:

It was morning when the Scouts, Warrior units, Magath and the Azumabitos arrived at an empty Odhia.

All of them were standing at the edge, looking at the port.

"It's quite. Odhia's citizens must have fled south." Hange said, observing. "I guess I will ask the Azumabitos before the Collosals cross the mountain."

Kiyomi and an Engineer stopped beside her.

"Yes... I will try to launch the flying boat into the sky." The Engeneer said. "It was mostly done when we brought it to Paradise. So, I believe it will take a few hours."

"So far for our hometown... Please save Hizru." Kiyomi pleaded, looking at Hange.
.
.

Reiner, Armin, Jean, Connie and three Engeneers used a rope to pull it inside the repairing house.

After bringing inside, they removed the cloth away to find the explosive beside it.

"What should we do with it?" Jean asked, pointing at the explosive.

"Just throw it away." Reiner said.

"Wait!" Armin said, holding out his hand. "Somehow, we might be able to send them towards Eren."

"Huh? Towards Eren?" Reiner asked, looking at him.

"Armin looked down. "I'm not sure..."
.

Inside the ship, Pieck and Gabi were comforting a grieving Falco.

"I can't take this anymore!" Falco said between cries, holding his head. "Everyone is dead already! Liberio! And my family too!"

"The Collosals have already rumbled half of the Marleyan continent..." Pieck said, looking down.

"Then, what should I do?!" Falco asked. "What should I do from now on?! It's only only us left!"

Pieck held her forehead. "I'm sorry... I don't know."
.

The Engeneers and Onyankopon started repairing the flyingboat.
.
.
.

Eren was in a room, discussing with Yelena while Floch was guarding him.

A map of Marley was placed before him on the table.

Yelena pointed at the coast of Marley. "If the world were to exterminate the island of Paradise, I will assemble the ships at the Military port. After raiding Liberio, you'll go to prison for one month and we'll gather the allies here. The two titans who contacted Zeke were dealt with. There is a limit to the Rumbling. Later on, with the Collosals of Shiganshina, the world will be able to revolt without any issues."

"Will that be the only target for the enemy?" Eren asked. "Wouldn't that attack Paradise for decades?"

Yelena looked at him. "Nations that have lost their battleships will be driven to collapse. If all major nations collapse, that is more than enough for us." She pointed at the shoutern Marley mountain. "Although, the Aerospace lab in the southern Marleyan mountain is somewhat concerning..."
.
.
.

"That is probably Eren's second target." Yelena said, sitting on a bed, surrounded by Armin, Levi, Pieck, Magath, Kiyomi and Hange.

"Satrayose." Pieck said with a defeated look. "Surely, if he knew about the existence of any weapon that could take down the Founding Titan-"

"He would go to Karifa airbase to destroy the planes." Yelena said, looking down.

"You're so obedient." Levi said.