99. The Ending We Deserve (Part 4 Last Chapter)

AUTHOR'S POV:

"...he wrapped this scraf around me." Mikasa said with a smile, holding her scarf, sitting on a chair.

Erika, who was tucked in her bed was listening carefully with a bright smile, looking up at her mother.
.

Erika Yeager was Eren Yeager and Mikasa Ackerman Yeager's 7 years old daughter.

She had Mikasa's black hair and facial structure and Eren's green eyes.

To the couple's liking, Erika got Mikasa's calm and shy personality so she didn't have much friends.

Her only friend was her cousin, Carla Arlert, Armin and Faye's five years old daughter.

Carla Arlert had blonde hair like his father and green eyes like her mother.

She got Armin's personality so she was calm and and always eager to learn.

Other than Carla, Erika would always love the company of her grandparents, Eren's friends, Zeke, Falco and Kiyomi.

She was always afraid of Hange because of her craze stories.

Shortly after Eren and Mikasa's marrige, Eren became the Mayor of New Shiganshina.
.

"Then?!" Erika said with curiosity and excitement. "What happened, Mom?!"

Mikasa giggled at Erika's excitement and stroked her head. "That's for another day, Sweetie. You should sleep now."

Erika nodded in understanding. "Ok Mom." She smiled. "Dad loves you so much since he was little. Doesn't he?!"

Mikasa smiled brightly. "Yeah."

"When I grow up, I want to be like Dad!" Erika said with excitement.

"What do you mean, Sweety?" Mikasa asked, curious.

"When I grow up, I'll love someone too like Dad does to you!" Erika said, excited.

Mikasa blushed a bit. Then she caressed her cheek. "That's sweet."

"And also, I want to join the Survey Corps and serve Paradise!" Erika said.

Mikasa's smiled dropped. 'Survery Crops...' She let out a sigh. "Ok sweetie." She smiled. "Goodnight." Then she leaned forward and kissed Erika's forehead.

Erika smiled. "Goodnight, Mama!" She closed her eyes and pulled the covers a bit.

Mikasa continued to stroke Erika's head till she fell asleep.

Then she slowly left the room and headed outside of their home to stargaze with Eren.
.

Countless stars sparkled in the night sky while moon shone brightly.

Purple flowers danced around in cold breeze while being shone brightly at moon light.

The blades of windmills kept moving in the wind in the distance.
.

Eren was sitting outside on a wooden bench, looking up at the night sky while his long brown hair ruffled in the air.

Mikasa joined him and took a seat beside him.

"She likes to listen to our life story. Doesn't she?" Eren said with a smile, still looking up.

Mikasa leaned her head on Eren's shoulder and side hugged him. "Yeah." She smiled. "Guess what, she wants to be like you when she grows up."

Eren chuckled. "Like me?" He wrapped his arm around her.

"Yeah. She told me she'll find someone and love him like you do." Mikasa said and giggled.