63. The Other Side of the Sea (Season 4 First Chapter)

AUTHOR'S POV:

A eagle was flying in the sky.
.

A young boy was laying on the ground, he was hurt. He stretched an arm towards the sky. He wore a soldier uniform and an Eldian armband.

"Hey..." Falco weakly said. "It's dangerous here..."
.

Around him were laying dead soldiers and shots were fired.
.

"Fly away..." Falco said, lost.
.

A man was sent flying away by an explosion.
.

"Somewhere... far away." Falco said.

Colt appeared in his view, standing over him.

"Falco!" Colt yelled.

"Huh? What's my brother doing here?" Falco asked.
.

"Colt!" A soldier shouted at him, who ran nearby butbwas shot.
.

"Good! You're still talking!" Colt said and threw him on his back. "Time to run! Hold on!"

A machine gun shot several bullets at them.

Colt and two other soldiers were running for their lives.

One of them was shot and fell to the ground.

A second later the other soldier was shot, too.
.

Colt screamed and ran with Falco still on his back.

Shortly before they were by their war trench, he fell down.

"Falco!" A soilder called out.

Two soldiers approached Colt.

"Colt? Status report?" Magath asked.

Colt was panting heavily. "It was a direct hit. The Eldian unit at the front got blown away."

"And the trench?" Magath asked.

"It's hopeless! We can't dig any farther!" Colt said.

"We can't? You're calling the shots? An Eldian, giving orders?" Magath said.

"Watch your tone with Commander Magath, you mutt!" Koslow yelled.

"But.. at this rate..." Colt said.
.

Three young kids were standing in front of Falco, looking worried and serious.

"Falco, are you drunk?" Zofia asked.

"He must've hit his head good." Gabi said.

"Do you remember this war we've been in for four years?" Udo asked.

Falco looked at them in pain and confusion. "Who are you guys? Wait... Huh? Wasn't I flying around with a sword just know? Like whoosh! And there were Titans that I-"

Gabi splashed water on his head. "Guess I'll just have to explain everything from the start. Listen up good, Falco. This battle is the climax of a war that's lasted four years."
.

A eagle flew across the land towards a Fort.
.

"If we can take out Fort Slava... Well, technically, if we can sink the Mid-East Allied Forces in this port, it'll spell victory for Marley and end the war." Gabi explained.
.

The eagle flew over the Fort and towards the sea.
.

"But unless we take out Fort Slava sitting on the high ground, it's hopeless to attack the port." Gabi said.
.

Udo and Zofia took care of Falco's wounds.

"Why can't the Marley fleet just do it?" Zofia asked.

"Seriously, Zofia?! You have faith in the fleet?!" Udo yelled. "It took those imbecile four years to control the seas!" He squeezed the bandages around Falco's head tightly. "And guess what?! They lost half their damn ships doing it! Now they're telling us they're too chicken to attack till we take the fort?! Srew 'em all! They're pricks!"