86. Care (Part 2 Last Chapter)

AUTHOR'S POV:

Cart titan stopped beside the carts. "There are no Yeagerists in sight. But I believe they are inside the building. They must not be more than 10."

"That's good." Hange said. "We can negotiate with them."

Everyone except Mikasa, Armin and Faye turned to her with wide eyes.

"Negotiate? With the Yeagerists?" Connie asked with wide eyes.

"Yeah. That's right." Hange said. "Believe me, they will listen."

"I think they will listen." Faye said. "As Floch declared today, the Yeagerists have dissolved."

"Let's just go there with the mentality that they will attack." Levi said. "Let's go before it's too late."

"Right." Connie said and they resumed their journey.
.
.

Upon arriving, it was already afternoon time.

All of them hid in a small cliff for safety.

Magath and Hange were at the edge, looking at the port with telescope.

They saw no-one there.

"It's all over for us if the Yeagerist destroy the flying boat." Magath said, still looking through the telescope. "Why haven't they done it?"

"I believe there aren't any Yeagerists in the first place." Hange said.

Magath looked at her. "How can you be so sure?"

"Yeagerists are dissolved now and it was also on Eren's command." Hange said. "So, I belive... The Yeagerists are trying to help us..."

Magath looked at her with wide eyes. "Are you serious?"

"Yeah. I am." Hange replied. "That's why no one is here."

Magath put back his telescope. "I hope you are right." He turned around to slide down. "Let's make a-" He turned around to look at Hange then up to the sky which was filled with steam.
.

Reiner was putting on his ODM gear with the help of Connie.

"Are you sure that you can use it, Reiner?" Jean asked.

"Yeah." Reiner replied.

Hange and Magath slides down the cliff and stood before them.

"Humanity does not have much time left." Hange said. "I saw the Titans moving from the shore, giving off a massive amount of steam. Judging by their speed, they haven't arrived on the continent of Marley yet. The closest Marley's cities in the northeast will be annihilated by the Rumbling if we won't hurry."

Suddenly, Magath approached Yelena and stood before her, glaring.

When Yelena looked up, Magath suddenly grabbed her by her mouth and slammed her head to the wall behind her.

He pinned her left hand to the wall with his leg, trying to break it. "Tell us where Eren Yeager is heading!"

Yelena tried to protest but Magath increased the pressure on his hand.
.

Everyone watched with a shocked expression but did nothing.
.

"I'll keep breaking your arm until you tell me!" Magath yelled.

After a moment, he successfully broke Yelena's left hand but kept going.

"Magath!" Hange yelled in a panic.

Magath removed his hand and Yelena, who got teary eyed, took a deep breath.

"There is nothing to fear." Magath said and stood up straight. "I won't Kill you."