81. Two Brothers

AUTHOR'S POV:

The Attacking kept limping towards the Beast titan.

Suddenly, he stopped as the Jaw titan was trying to bite off his leg.

After the Jaw Titan bit off the Attacking Titan's leg, the Attacking Titan threw a side fist punch straight to the Jaw Titan's nape.
.

Reiner gasped. "Galliard!"
.

The Attacking Titan slowly removed his bloodied hand from the Jaw Titan's nape.
.

Half of Porco's face was gone because of the hit.
.

The Attacking Titan kneeled beside him and hit three more times at the Jaw Titan's nape.

When the Jaw Titan lifted his head up a bit, the Attacking Titan hit his face, breaking the bone like structure of his face.

The Attacking Titan brought his hand up with a roar, ready to hit again. But, a shot from the anti titan artillery came piercing through his firearm and head, severing his hand.

The Attacking Titan brought his head down.
.

"Founding Titan hit! It stopped moving!" Koslow exclaimed.

"Good. Put another in the beast." Magath said.

Floch and some Yeagerists came flew by beside them.

"Don't let 'em shoot!" Floch yelled.
.

"Would you piss off already?!" Pieck angrily yelled.
.

The Cart titan turned her body around and hit a Yeagerist with the pointer of the anti titan artillery.

The Yeagerist fell off in a distance and to the ground.
.

"The Cart Titan! We've gotta deal with her first!" Armin said, looking at the Cart titan, kneeling on a rooftop.

"Armin!" Mikasa exclaimed and took Armin with him as soilders began to shoot there.

Before landing on another rooftop, she threw a thunder spear into the house the Marley soilders were shooting from.

The place exploded.

"There are in the houses!" Connie exclaimed, landing near Mikasa and Armin.
.

"Fall back! This way's no good!" Jean said then he and Faye took off from that rooftop.
.

"We've gotta take out these soldiers." Mikasa said while flying.

"Yeah." Armin said, flying beside her.
.

Several Eldian soilders were riding horses, holding rifles.

"Wrap behind!" An MP yelled. "Let's go behind 'em!"

The soilders split off from a corner.
.

Armin landed near Mikasa, Faye, Connie and Jean.

"He's got the right idea. We can't fight them head-on." Armin said and looked at his side. "Let's sneak behind 'em!"
.

The Garrison soilders sneaked behind the Marley soilders and shoot them down one by one.
.

Flying by, Faye launched a thunder spear on a rooftop, full of soilders.

The rooftop exploded, killing the soilders.
.

Yelena was sitting on the edge with closed eyes.
.

Zeke was laying face first inside his titan nape.

Part of his back and hands were gone because of the anti titan artillery.

He slowly opened his eyes. 'I fell... To the ground. Was I... Shot?'
.