16. Primal Desire

AUTHOR'S POV:

Mikasa blushed and looked down while Faye smirked.

"He's my... Bestfriend..." Mikasa said.

"Or something more than that?" Faye teased her with a smirk.

Just then, the attacking Titan roared, grabbing their attention. Ian, Faye and Mikasa looked around to see the attacking Titan standing up.
.

"Because I was born in this world!" Eren said with determination.

"Then take control and close the gate!" The mysterious voice said. "Save everyone..."

Soon, Eren's surroundings turned black and he got control of his titan.
.

Everyone saw as the attacking Titan picked the giant boulder up and put it on his shoulder and started moving. Steam was emitting from his body.

Everyone had a hopeful expression on their face.

"He is in control!" Faye said with a smile.

Armin then landed next to them.

"Mikasa! Faye!" Armin called out.

Both of them turned around.

"Did he lost control?" Armin asked and looked at Eren.

"Yeah. But now, he is fulfilling his duty." Faye replied. "Now if we just cover him until he reaches the gate victory will be ours!"

After a few moments, Ian ordered.

"Defend him! Even if it costs us our lives we must let Eren reach the gate!"
.

Jean and his team were on a rooftop, watching everything. The pure Titans were approaching Eren.

"Do not let them stop him!" Jean ordered his team. "We gotta give Eren backup!"

He ordered and jumped off, his team following him behind.
.

"You three head to Eren!" Ian said. "That's an order! Understand?!"

"Yes, sir!" Mikasa, Faye and Armin replied in unison.

Ian began to run, then stopped at the sight before him.

"Mitabi team... What are they doing?!" Ian asked with concern.
.

"The Titans are ignoring us now!" Mitabi said. "Our only choice is to get close enough to grab their attention!"

His teammates were luring the titans.

"Look this way, damn it! Or else we'll shove our blades up your smelly asses and kill you!" Mitabi said.
.

"No way..." Armin said. "Setting foot down there is suicide! And they have no way to fight without horses or buildings!"

"No, we have...no other choice now." Ian said and swung down.

The other Garrison soldiers followed immediately.

"Follow Mitabi Team!" Ian ordered.

"Armin, Faye, we need to go, too." Mikasa said and followed Ian.

Faye and Armin followed her soon.

Soon, they landed on the ground and joined Mitabi's team to lure the titans away.
.

'My body...feels like it's about to be crushed.' The right side of the attacking Titan's face was pressed firmly into its shoulder from the weight of the boulder.

Then he noticed his friends and sister.

'Mikasa, Faye, Armin, what are you doing?' Eren thought. The three ran ahead of him. 'If you walk down there...'