50. Friends

AUTHOR'S POV:

Sun was setting while an injured Kenny slowly walked towards a tree, holding his stomach. Blood was rolling down his mouth and forehead.

He stopped before a tree and removed his armour plates.

He leaned his shoulder on the tree and slided down to it.

He was talking deep breath while clutching his stomach.

Then past memories flashed though his mind.
.
.
.

A young Kenny was swinging his knife in the air when a giant titan hand grabbed him and lifted him up.

Kenny struggled to break free.
.

'I never thought I'd meet anyone stronger than me in this world.'
.

On the ground, Uri was on his half transformed founding Titan nape, staring at Kenny with purple eyes.
.

'So, this is a titan...' Kenny thought. 'They really do exist... And they're on this side of the walls too.'
.

A young Rod came forward and pointed his gun at Kenny.

"Uri!" Rod called out. "Hold him right there!"

"Rod, wait, don't shoot!" Uri said. "Whoever told him about us is likely part of the council. We must first find out who it is."

"Then use your power and force him to talk!" Rod said.

"That isn't going to work." Uri said. "If I had to guess, this man is a descendant of the Ackerman family." Kenny was glaring at him. "Therefore, his reason for pointing a blade at me must be personal."

Kenny glanced at his knife and flipped it. He quickly threw the knife, pointing at Uri's neck but Uri blocked the knife with his forearm.

"Uri!" Rod exclaimed, looking at him. He looked at Kenny. "If you're not doing it, I'll kill him myself!"

"Aw shit!" Kenny cursed, trying to break free. He looked at Uri with pleading eyes, hand on his chest. "Please forgive me! Are you really the true king? Then open up your hand and let me go! Let go and gimme another chance!"
.

'I was powerless against such an overwhelming force.'
.

"I'll get it right next time by killing you in your sleep!" Kenny said. "Can you really blame me for wanting to stuff your skull full of shit?"
.

'He could have ended my life at any moment back then.'
.

"I just wanted to see what it would take to rip you a new asshole!" Kenny said.
.

'For the first time, violence, my only skill, had failed me.'
.

"So this isn't my fault! My creative side just gets out of hand!" Kenny shouted.
.

'Looking back, I don't think I ever cared much about my family's grudge.'
.

Uri put Kenny down on the ground.

"Y-You're crazy!" Rod said.

Kenny stepped a bit forward but fell to his butt.

"M-My leg!" Kenny exclaimed, holding his knee.

Uri removed himself from his titan nape and stood up.

"Hey! Uri!" Rod called out, looking at him.

Uri stepped to the ground and approached Kenny, holding his knife pierced hand.

"What are you doing? He's an Ackerman!" Rod said, pointing his gun at Kenny. "You can't erase his memory! We've gotta kill him!"

Kenny pulled out a gun from his back pocket and pointed towards Uri.