66. From One Hand to Another

AUTHOR'S POV:

"Falco, could you do me a favor?" Kruger asked.

"What's that Mr. Kruger?" Falco asked, standing a few feet from Kruger.

"I want to send a letter, but... if it's sent from the internment zone, they'll check it." Kruger said.

"That's right." Falco said.

"They might find out I'm not really sick, so could you send it from outside?" Kruger asked, holding the letter.

"Sure thing." Falo said and approached him. "Is it to your family?"

"Yeah. I wanna tell 'em I'm here and doing just fine." Kruger said and Falco grabbed the letter.
.
.

Falco stopped in front of Reiner, panting heavily.

"Falco? Where are you heading this late?" Reiner asked.

"I forgot something at HQ, so I'm going back to get it. See you later." Falco replied with a smile. He ran off.
.

Reiner looked after him.
.
.

Falco stood in front of the letter box and threw the letter in.
.
.

Magath was walking outside, when he noticed that other Marleyans were running hurriedly past him.

He turned to a Koslow. "Hey, why all the commotion?"

"The whole Tybur family has come to visit!" Koslow replied.

"Excuse me?" Magath asked with wide eyes.
.
.

They stood in front of a door, with guards guarding it.

Magath knocked and glanced at the guards.

"It's the Tyburs personal guard. They're not part of our military." Koslow said.

A guard opened the door. "Come in."

They walked in and a young man with long blonde hair walked towards them.

"Sorry to drop in on you. I'm Willy, the head of the Tybur family." Willy said.

"Commander Magath of the Warrior unit, Theo Magath." Magath saif and they shook hands. "It's an honor to meet you, Lord Tybur."

"Nice to meet you, Commander Magath. Allow me to introduce you to the family." Willy said.
.

Children were playing around.

Two old people were sitting in arm chairs.

A young blonde woman tried to calm down two little boys.

Another black haired woman stood at the wall.
.
.

Willy Tybur and Magath were standing outside on a balcony.

"Having managed the Warrior unit from the outset, are you able to tell which of us is the War Hammer Titan?" Willy asked., too? She could be... But I'm not sure...."

"No, I haven't a clue. One might wonder if it's even here at all." Magath replied.

Willy laughed. "You're very astute, just like I've heard. But it's here. The War Hammer Titan is among us." He looked down. "I came here to see the statue of Helos. A century ago, a mere human slayed the devil of all earth and became the renowned Marleyan hero who saved the world... Helos. How marvellous. So brave and beautiful, with not a scratch. Truly, the spirit of Marley."

"The spirit indeed." Magath said. "For within, it's empty inside."

Willy laughed again and turned around to face Magath. "You're tough critic, Commander. I hear you're working to reinstate Marleyan conscription?"