90. Over (Part 3 Last Chapter)

AUTHOR'S POV:

A Jaw Titan ripped apart the Cart titan's body. Pieck barely escaped and lost her palm.

"Uh..." Pieck said, holding her severed hand while the Jaw Titan was chasing her.

Before the Jaw Titan could kill Pieck, Jean grabbed her and flew away with Hange following behind.

"I can keep fighting once my arm's fixed!" Pieck said.

"You're at your limit, Pieck!" Hange said.

"Yeah. We need to retreat back to where Reiner-" Jean said but stopped as he saw the Armoured Titan's condition.

"Reiner!" Jean and Hange shouted as a War Hammer Titan was about to behead an immobilised Armoured titan with a scythe.
.

Suddenly, two Jaw Titans charged at Pieck, Hange and Jean from behind.

The three of them gasped as the Jaw Titans were near.
.

An Armoured titan slammed Faye's Female titan to the ground with full force.
.

"Uh!" Faye exclaimed.
.

"Faye!" Mikasa shouted, turning back.
.

Several Jaw Titans charged at Faye's Female titan from all directions.

Suddenly, a giant hand swatted all the Jaw Titans away from Faye's Female titan.
.

"What?!" Connie exclaimed, flying towards Faye's Female titan along with Levi and Mikasa.
.

"Huh?" Faye said, looking up.
.

She looked up to see Bertolt's Collosal Titan swatting away the Titans.
.

'Bertolt!' Faye exclaimed.
.

Jean, Pieck and Hange landed on the ground as Marcel and Porco's Jaw Titans bite off the nape of the two chasing titans.

"Whoa!" Hange exclaimed with wide eyes.

"What!" Jean said, holding Pieck.

"Porco! Marcel!" Pieck exclaimed with a sad expression.
.

"Galliard!" Reiner exclaimed.
.

Suddenly, a titan bite off the nape of the War hammer titan behind him.
.

Reiner gasped, looking behind him. "What?!"
.

Ymir's Jaw Titan was there, ripping apart nape.
.

"Ymir...?" Reiner exclaimed with wide eyes.
.

"Did they just save us?!" Connie exclaimed, looking at them.

"It does seem like they somehow got their consciousness back." Levi said, hanging from a bone.

"Whatever it is." Mikasa said, glaring at the Okapi titan who was hanging from a rib. Then she charged towards it. "I'm not wasting this opportunity!"
.

The Okapi titan understood it and was about to jump to another to rib when a bullet from the anti titan rifle hit his eyes.
.

"It hit it's eye!" Gabi exclaimed, sitting beside Magath who just shot the anti titan rifle.
.

The Okapi titan began to fall down when Mikasa charged at it.

"Give Armin..." Mikasa yelled and sliced the Jaw of Okapi titan. "Back!"

Armin's body flew away from the Okapi's jaw, covered in saliva.

"Armin!" Mikasa exclaimed.

Suddenly, the Okapi titan hold into a rib and stabbed Armin's knee with his tongue.
.