88. Battle of Heaven and Earth

AUTHOR'S POV:

Several battleships were aligned in front of the Northern Marleyan Coast.
.

At the coast, Marleyan soilders were standing behind powerful cannons.
.

The captain of the battleships stood in the middle ship, holding a binoculars. 'The Global Allied Fleet. Nearly all of the largest cannons that exist on this planet have been gathered here, in one place. Every bit of human brainpower now has its sights fixed on the same target. It took a miracle to assemble this fleet, and if we fail... Then humanity has nothing on this world that could stop this.'

All the he Navy officers were sweating profusely.
.

Five airships were heading towards the Attacking Titan.
.

The Attacking Titan kept moving forward in a slow pace.

The Wall titans were swimming like dolphins behind him.
.

Once above the Attacking Titan, soilders began to drop explosives on the Attacking Titan from the airships.
.

The soilders on land and ship were looking at the sight with hopefullness.
.

The explosion destroyed some small portion of bones.

Suddenly, the body of the Beast titan began to form on the Attacking Titan's bones.

The Beast titan grabbed some bone pieces and threw them at the airships, destroying them.

The airships fell to the ocean one by one.
.

All of the soldiers gasped as the airships failed to do any damages.
.

The Captain gritted his teeth. 'The battleships are our only option now.' He looked at the slowly approaching steam from his binoculars. He put it down and brought his hand up.

When he saw steam coming closer, he brought his hand down. "Fire!"

The Battleships started firing on his command from multiple cannons.

The ammunition raises into the air before falling down with a loud whistle to the ocean.
.

The cannon came down, piercing through some Wall Titans, separating their bodies from their torso.
.

The Navy watched watched as the Steam slowly fades away from the distance.
.

Suddenly, more and more Wall titans came swimming towards them.
.

The Navy officers watched in horror at the sight.
.

The Battleships resumed firing more cannons towards them.
.

The scouts were just a few metres behind them in the sky.

"What this sound is?" Hange asked, standing beside Onyankopon.

"It's probably the Global Alliance." Onyankopon said. "I don't think they are gonna last."

"I see." Hange said.
.

The Wall titans swam under the battleships with large cloud of hot steam.

Upon the contact, the steam melted off the officers skin.

The Steam lifted the battleships into the air. When the battleships crashed on the ocean, all of them exploded.
.

The soilders on the land gasped in disbelief.
.

In the paths, Zeke was making sand castle with the white sand with a look of regret when the Founder Eren stopped before him.

Zeke looked up at him. "Oh. Founder Eren. May I know how did you get here 2000 years ago?"