01

Kate looked at the man across from her, his shirt was only buttoned three, she could vaguely see the thin body on the outside and the chest muscles hidden inside. His hair was a little messy, his back was leaning slightly against the back of the chair, his face was calm, and he looked tired.

But these can hardly hide the handsome man. With such delicate features, anyone would take a second glance, even Kate, even though she had been his secretary for two years.

Two years ago, this man, Boun, officially took over the family business and became the new CEO of the company. Kate is the one who is left after layers of screening.

Facing a handsome and rich boss every day, it is impossible not to be moved. The unique temperament of a man always exudes charm all the time, and there is no snobbery or bad quality of rich children at all.

Boun is not like the general boss who will shout at his subordinates or be high above. Generally, Boun seen by outsiders is cold and doesn't talk much. But in private, he is very friendly and easy to get along with secretaries, assistants, drivers, and those who have more opportunities to contact.

Naturally, there is no shortage of suitors for such bosses, both male and female. Kate used to be one of them.

Kate is also considered to be the best among girls, with good looks, body and educational background. But for Boun, the boss, in his eyes, Kate's advantage is that he has strong execution and adaptability, and is a good subordinate. This is why Kate can be a secretary by Boun's side for two years, but she is only a secretary.

Day and night, there is always the urge to take risks and get him down.

Of course, it's hard for Kate to keep herself from losing her mind if she hadn't known the man -- her boss, Boun, didn't like girls.

As for how Kate knew that Boun didn't like girls, it was because she happened to accompany Boun to meet clients once, and when they came back, they took Boun's sister Bonnie home by the way. The little girl just went to college, she is quirky, and doesn't know what she's watching at on her mobile phone.

After a while in the car, she asked Boun directly without hesitation: "Phi, are you a 1 or a 0."

Boun asked her back: "What is a 1 and what is a 0?"

"It's top and bottom. You're top or bottom."

"Top." Boun replied lightly, and told Bonnie not to look at some messy things.

Kate, who was sitting in the passenger, was in a mess. She glanced at the driver, Jeff, and there was no fluctuation, it was estimated that he didn't understand. But she understood, and secretly glanced at Boun in the rearview mirror, Boun didn't take it seriously and continued to look at the document in his hand.

It's been a few months since this incident, and Kate still doesn't want to believe that the person she likes is gay. But now, it is no longer possible to not believe it. Because she just helped to bring Boun's "lover" to the hospital, and this "lover" was a boy.

Boun had a work arrangement this morning. Kate and the driver came to pick him up at the door of the villa as usual. After waiting for a long time, the phone did not answer, and the knock on the door did not open. This was not Boun's usual style, and Kate, worried that something was wrong, opened the door with the code Boun had given her earlier.

Of course, the villa was empty. Kate was about to call Boun's mother, but Boun called just in time and gave the name of the hotel. Afterwards, she helped a strange boy into the car and came to Vincent, Boun's personal doctor.

The boy was taken to the emergency room, and Vincent arranged for other doctors to draw Boun's blood and examine his body. Now, Kate accompanies Boun in the VIP lounge waiting for the results.

Vincent walked in with the medical records.

"He was injured inside and shed a little blood. There's nothing serious right now, and he's got a little fever. I'll go in and take a look at him now, but I'll tell you about some problems first." Vincent and Boun are good friends and talk straight, but now have reservations because of Kate's presence.

Kate naturally understood and got up to go out. Boun signaled her not to, then turned to Vincent and said, "It's okay, I can trust Kate. After you finish, I have something to arrange for her."

Vincent nodded: "As soon as you come, I will arrange for you to have a blood test and a urine test, mainly for safety reasons, to check whether you have been drugged, and... whether the other party has any infectious diseases."

Boun didn't speak, just nodded.

"But I just checked him out, and he has a lot of semen in his body. That means you're not using a condom, so there's a high risk to you. He also had blood drawn, but the results will be out tomorrow afternoon at the earliest."

"What's the meaning?"

"He, a stranger, had sex with you under the condition that you were drugged, and most likely came prepared. This is a conspiracy, you have to guard against more than one aspect, and it is difficult to guarantee whether he is a carrier, you know what I mean."

"HIV," Boun said calmly.

"Yes. PEP (Post Exposure Prophylaxis) drug is effective within 72 hours, but it must be used as soon as possible. Although I don't know if he is, but I suggest you use the PEP drug first."

Boun shook his head, he had the answer in heart.

"Go and have a look. If you can, I'd like to have a few words with him alone."

Seeing that Boun was so determined, Vincent couldn't persuade him any further. When he came to the ward, he looked at the medical record book in his hand again. The boy is called Prem, 25 years old.

Prem calmly glanced at the doctor, and now looks much better than the comatose with a high fever that he had just delivered.

"Do you know where you are now?"

"Hospital."

"Anything uncomfortable?"

Prem shook his head, gritted his teeth and said another word: "Pain."

Vincent understood what Prem was referring to, and when he checked, he saw that Prem's entire back hole was red and swollen, but fortunately there was no serious laceration. If he hadn't known in advance that Boun was being drugged, he would have wanted to call Boun a beast.

"Not cleaned after doing it, so you have a fever. When the fever subsides, the body recovers better, and if there are no other problems, you can be discharged from the hospital."

"But I remember, I took a shower." Yes, although Prem was scarred by the torture last night, he remembered that he had to wash himself before lying down on the bed.

"Taking a bath and cleaning up are two different things." Vincent saw Prem's dazed expression, and doubts arose in his heart. "Don't you know that semen left in your body can make you sick?"

Prem shook his head.

Prem's face was pale, but when Vincent mentioned the word semen, Prem's face seemed to flush with embarrassment.

"First time?" Vincent was suspicious.

Prem thinking that this was also related to his condition, answered truthfully.

"Yes."

To Be Continued....