12

After coming out of the small restaurant, the two walked back. Looking at a man standing at the entrance of the alley from a distance, Prem's heart skipped a beat, his heart beat faster for no reason. In the dark alley at night, with Prem being slightly short-sighted, he couldn't actually see who that person was, but he had a bad intuition.

The man saw Prem as well, and trotted closer to them.

"You brat, do you think that if you blocked my number, I won't be able to find you?"

Boun saw that Prem's expression suddenly changed, and he was also a little pale. Combined with the red letter on the front door, Boun thought it was the creditor of Prem who came to him. But as soon as Prem spoke, Boun knew he was wrong.

"What's the matter?" Prem's tone was cold and ruthless. Yeah, who would dare to talk to a creditor like that.

"What's the matter! Father is looking for you, there must be something?"

"You're not my father."

"Isn't the stepfather the father?"

Prem gave the man a vicious look.  "Say what do you want."

"Give me some money." When it comes to money, the man's attitude softens a little.  "Not much, just give me 200,000 baht first."

"What do you want so much money for?"

"Something happened to your young brother, need money now, you have to help him."

"I don't have money."

"If you don't have that much, give 100,000 first."

"I don't have money."

"I provide you food and to go to school. After supporting you for so many years, you have become such an ungrateful person?" The man's voice increased a lot, and most of the street heard it.

Prem bit his lip and stared at the man, but didn't speak.

"You son of a bitch, we are a family after all. You are so impersonal!" The man was so angry, just about to shout abuse, Boun stands in front of Prem.

"What are you doing!"

"I just heard you say that, you're Prem's stepfather, aren't you."

The man nodded.

"Since it's a stepfather, it's a family."

The man nodded.

"Family should help each other and share responsibility when something happens."

When the man heard Boun's words, he seemed to be on the same side as him, with a flattering look on his face.

"Yes, we are family."

Prem turned his face to look at Boun in surprise, and Boun saw his expression out of the corner of his eye, but he didn't move, his hand secretly patted Prem's back from behind.

"Prem owes me one million, and he has no money to pay. I'm worried that I can't find his family. Since you are his family, the money..."

"A million? How could he possibly owe so much money?"

"If you don't believe me, I'll take the IOU and go home with you now to collect the money."

"No no..." The man took two steps back in fear.  "You heard it too, I'm just his stepfather. He doesn't even have a family register with me, I have nothing to do with him."

After the man finished speaking, he turned and ran, and Prem was stunned for a while before he could react.

Prem looked down and helpless, Boun thought he is because the so-called stepfather, but Prem actually didn't want his embarrassed side to be seen by Boun.