37

Boun came back, the villa was no longer empty, the pillow lost its function, and he could sleep in his lover's arms again. Prem felt the air smelled sweet.

After a few days of separation, their hearts were already filled with longing. Their bodies touched each other slightly, and their passion for each other jumped out.

It was Prem who took the initiative to kiss Boun's mouth first, but soon Boun took the lead. Prem's lips hurt a little from being sucked, but he didn't care at all. The humming sound from the corner of the mouth infects the atmosphere of the room, and the hands of the two unconsciously caressed each other, but both of them landed on the sensitive parts of the body.

The bodies of the two were close together, and the hardness of their crotches collided together. Boun's scalp is numb and wakes up instantly. Boun sighed deeply, pushed Prem away slightly, and moved back a step.

"What's wrong?" Prem was at a loss.

"I didn't buy a condom."  Boun's slightly hasty panting could be heard in his tone, with a hint of annoyance.

"Ah..." Prem couldn't hide his disappointment, but complained easily, "Don't you usually prepare this? You didn't say it at the convenience store just now..."

"No. I didn't need it before." Paused for two seconds, afraid of being misunderstood by Prem, he explained: "I have been single for many years, so I don't need to prepare that thing."

"Oh..." Prem couldn't help snickering, half-jokingly: "I thought you'd have a one-night stand or a little lover."

"No. I don't like it." Short and to the point.

Prem nodded in the dark, in his observation, Boun is indeed a clean man. During the one month of living together, Boun went home except for work, occasionally entertaining, but only a little drunk, not indulgent or frivolous.

"Then...shall I help you?" Prem slowly moved his hand under the quilt to Boun's crotch.

Boun seemed to have a sense, and stopped halfway ahead of time, his hand was tightly held in his hand.

"No. It will be fine in a while..." Boun's tone was too calm.

"Haha, are you shy? Isn't it uncomfortable to bear it?" Prem took a step closer to Boun's position.

"It's okay." Boun knew what Prem meant, and put his hand between them.  "Don't get so close, let me calm down."

Prem laughed out loud: "You usually endure like this?"

Prem thinks that Boun is really cute, but since Boun refuses, he can't force it.

"Then let's chat and divert our attention. When you are well... hug me again, okay?"

Prem's words sounded like spoiled, but Boun felt that it was his refusal that made Prem wronged. He reached out and slid his hand to Prem's lower back, pulling him into his arms.

"Cuddle while chatting, okay?" Boun felt Prem in his arms nodding.  "What do you want to talk about?"

"Ehmm..." Prem thought for a moment: "Can we talk about your relationship? I want to get to know you..."

"Sure...he is my college classmate, maybe we are all from Thailand, so we will feel very close in a foreign country. We were good friends at first, but we got together after a year of knowing each other."

"First love? What happened later? Why did you break up?"

"Yes, first love. We both know that each other is not suitable. He said that I treat him no differently than I did before, not like a lover but like a good friend."