36

The secret that he thought he hid well, suddenly being exposed should be flustered, overwhelmed, and scared.

He wondered how long Boun had known about it, and how he could explain it now. If Boun knew that he accepted being kept not for money, would Boun think that he had other bad purposes. Or, whether Boun suspects that he got the money through some other nasty means.

He didn't dare to think about it, and he couldn't control his thoughts, let alone his body reactions. He felt his hands and feet were cold, and he probably looked pale now.

"So, do you have anything to say to me?" Boun's voice softened, and he held Prem's hand in his palm, feeling the coldness, and frowned slightly.

"Actually, I have money...my grandma in China left me an inheritance. It's a house, and it sold for a lot of money." Prem forced a smile. "Besides buying a house and a car, I still have a lot of money left. The salary is enough for daily life, and the money can be saved and used slowly. If nothing happens, I have enough money for retirement. So..."

"So, you don't have me in your future, do you?" Boun's tone became cold, and he even let go of the hand he was holding in his palm.

"No..I..."

"If you have me in your future, why do you worry about retirement? Do you not have confidence in yourself, or in me?" Boun clenched his teeth. "Or do you not have confidence in our relationship?"

"No no no..." Prem shook his head desperately, but didn't know how to explain.

Boun looked gloomy, neither looked at Prem nor spoke. Prem is also at a loss, he is very afraid that the love he finally got will be destroyed by himself.

"BB, I'm sorry, I...I don't know how to explain..." Prem went to grab Boun's hand, Boun didn't avoid it, but still didn't look at him.

Prem was anxious and scared. Boun's indifference made him extremely uncomfortable, and he was really afraid that Boun would say break up in the next second.

"BB, can you give me a hug?"

Boun then turned his face to look at Prem, Prem's eyes turned red, and the look of pursing his mouth made Boun's heart ache, and his heart softened instantly.

Boun reached out and held Prem into his arms, gently rubbing Prem's hair with his left hand. He blamed himself for being too fierce just now and shouldn't argue with him, because after calming down and thinking about it, he knew the reason why Prem thought so.

"Prem, listen to me. I understand that you have always depended on yourself, so you are used to being independent. But I am your boyfriend now, and you can rely on me in any way. You can tell me everything about life, economy, stress, and worries. If you don't need me at all, I will feel useless."

"You are the president of the company. How can you be useless! I think you are excellent."

"But being a boyfriend is really useless. I can't do anything for you."

"There is!" Prem stood on tiptoe, and kissed Boun hard on the lips. "BB, are you tired? Why don't you take a shower now and accompany me out for supper? Your treat."

Prem blinked mischievously, Boun smiled helplessly. He put his arms around Prem's waist and surrounded Prem with passionate kisses.

When going out, Boun went to get the car keys, Prem pulled him out of the door with a smile, and invited him into his passenger seat.

"Although you are not accompanying me to buy a car, you are the first person to ride in my new car."

Boun was delighted, the kid's method of coaxing people was very useful to him.