25

Boun asked someone to draw a picture of the style of tea tray he wanted, the old master took it and looked at it for a while, then asked Boun to follow him to the small wooden house outside. It seems that they want to discuss the details, so this trip was not in vain.

Prem stays and played with Ren, or grabs the biscuits to eat. After a while, Ren took him out to play in the yard again, and introduced the treasures he had collected to Prem.

Prem played around with Ren in the yard, only to find that there was a well on the side of the house, probably because he was worried that Ren would be unsafe, so a large net was built over the well, and the net was tied to a large wooden stake on the ground.

The old lady put a few peaches in a basin and was planning to soak them in well water for a while. Prem helped fetch water and washed his face by the way. The well water was clean and cold. Prem played with Ren for a while, sweating all over his body. He squatted by the well and poured handfuls of water from the bucket on his arms and face.

Ren also learns Prem, and the two play again. The old lady moved a small bench, washed the peaches, and looked up at them from time to time, her eyes were full of doting and love.

"The peaches are ready. Come and eat the peaches."

Prem and Ren took the peaches to the shaded place under the porch, the old lady gave them each a small bench, each took a peach and ate it.

"It's so crispy... so cold!" Prem bit the peach on his hand and unable to stop his mouth.

"Mm mhm...so crispy so cold!" Ren imitated Prem's tone, making the two adults laugh.

After soaking in the well water for a while, the peaches become ice cold. Even if the peaches are not sweet, they still have a unique flavor. After a while, Prem had already eaten two, and he actually wanted to eat more, but seeing that there were three left in the basin, he thought about secretly hiding one for Boun.

Not long after, Boun followed the old master out of the cabin. With a smile on his face, Boun thanked him again and again, and then waved to Prem under the porch, signaling to leave.

Ren also noticed Prem's intention to get up, so he tugged at the hem of Prem's clothes and refused to let go, his face wrinkled, and he was about to cry.

Prem also found out and comforted him with a smile. "I like Ren so much, but Phi still has to go back to work. Next time Phi comes to see Ren, what does Ren want? Dinosaurs or cars?"

Two sentences drew the children's attention to other places, and he lowered his head and thought for a while: "I want dinosaurs."

"Okay. No problem. Phi will bring you a dinosaur next time."

Ren doesn't want to cry anymore, he plays with Prem again.

"Prem, come to play when you have time. Don't bring anything to Ren, it will spoil him." The old lady took Ren into her arms and gave Prem a chance to escape.

"It doesn't matter." Prem smiled and talked to the old lady. He bent down and talked to Ren again: "Next time Phi comes again, will you forget me?"

Ren shook his head vigorously.

"Good boy." Prem waved to Ren and walked to Boun's side.

The old lady held Ren and sent them out. Before leaving, the old lady said to Prem: "Next time you come, bring your clothes and stay for one night, you won't have to rush about like that."

The master was very serious, but seeing that Ren likes Prem, he also smiled and agreed.

Prem also promised, and walked back side by side with Boun. After getting into the car, Prem remembers that he has something in his pocket.