15

"You little punk, you still want to lie to me!" The so-called stepfather appeared again with a smug smile on his face, it seemed that he came well prepared.

Before Prem could speak, Boun stood in front of him and said, "What do you want?"

The voice was clear and cold, the volume was not too loud, but it still had an obvious deterrent effect on the stepfather.

"I won't tell you." The stepfather replied weakly, his eyes searching for Prem who was standing behind him. Prem didn't react, still holding Boun's fingers tightly in his hand.

There was a sneer from the corner of his stepfather's mouth: "Oh, I only thought you two were lying to me together yesterday. It turned out that you are hooking up with rich people!"

Prem understood why his stepfather said that and let go of his hand subconsciously. Boun seemed to sense Prem's thoughts ahead of time, and in turn held Prem's hand.

"Yesterday I saw your... 'friend' driving a nice luxury car, a mere 200,000 baht is not much money for you, right?" The stepfather saw that Prem was silent, and then continued: "Prem, that's your brother anyway, we really needs this money now, how can you not help!"

In the face of the problem of self rescue, Prem still has a quick mind. The brain has a way, the face looks much better, showing a little smile.

"Let me introduce to you, this is my boss. Or should I say, my master." Boun looked at Prem puzzled, and Prem continued: "I do owe him one million, there is no way but repay it with body."

"Do you think I would believe it?" The stepfather laughed.

"It's up to you believe it or not. But it takes too long to pay one million back..." Prem smiled and looked up at Boun: "Boss, I have a 12-year-old brother at home, you see..."

Boun understood and pretend to have a dirty smile: "12 years old, good, I like the young."

When the stepfather heard Boun say this, his face took on a ghastly expression.

Boun then said: "Well, if two people together, one million baht doesn't need to pay back. Two years, another one million baht will be given to you. How about that?"

Boun's words were completely beyond his stepfather's expectations, and he was speechless for a long time.

"You...you...so shameless!"

"You want 200.000 baht, I will give you one million baht, still shameless?" Boun's disdainful eyes strafed up and down. "Well, I'll keep him until he is eighteen years old and give 500.000 baht every year. It's worth it!"

Boun didn't drive today and was picked up by the driver.  The driver happened to park the car not far from the alley, presumably seeing that something was wrong, so he got out of the car and walked over immediately.

The driver, Jeff, is also more than 1.8 meters tall, but with a strong build, dark skin and expressionless face, he also looks quite scary.

A cowardly expression immediately appeared on the stepfather's face, and he took two steps back to the corner.

"Boss, you need me..." Before the driver Jeff finished speaking, he saw Boun's raised hand gesture and stopped.

"Contact Andy immediately to prepare a new relationship contract."

Jeff also worked with Boun for a long time. He immediately understood the boss's meaning, repeatedly agreed, and pretended to call next to him.

The remaining three people have different ideas, especially the stepfather, were in a dilemma.

In less than a minute, the driver, Jeff, came over.

"Boss, the contract will be delivered immediately, and it will arrive in about 20 minutes."

"Very good." Boun smiled evilly, staring at the stepfather with wide eyes. "Sir, see if you want to come with us and find a place to sign the contract."

"No...no..." The stepfather woke up like from a dream at this time, he was not greedy enough to sell his 12-year-old son for one million. "It's about you and this kid...not my family's business."

"That's not what it says, now I am willing to pay this money..."

"I don't need..." The stepfather said and retreated. He turned around and fled far away.

Seeing stepfather disappear out of sight, Boun turned his eyes back to Prem beside him.

"Did you drive?" Boun turned and asked Prem, and after seeing Prem nod, he said to the driver, "Jeff, it's okay, you go back first."

"Are you alright?" Boun asked in a low voice as the two walked towards Prem's car. Only at this time did Prem realize that his hand was still tightly held by Boun.

"I'm fine.." Afraid that Boun would find his heart beating fast and his face red, Prem pulled out his hand and sat in the driver's seat.

Prem's hand was taken away, and the heat in his palm disappeared, Boun felt a little lost. The last time he was in a relationship was when he was in the UK. He was single for so many years, and it was not that he never thought about being in a relationship.

But those who took the initiative to stick to him, all of them are for his identity and his money, naturally these people can't get into his eyes. It may also be that he is too busy and tired, and has lost his mind about being in relationship. But when Prem accidentally broke into his life, he was also inadvertently affected, moved, and warmed.

When he got in the car, Prem was really relieved. But when he turned to look at Boun, who was trying to get into the passenger seat, he suddenly felt a little funny. Although Boun is only a little taller than Prem, his legs are long. Sitting in the Prem's small hatchback, Boun's long legs seemed to have nowhere to put.

Boun glanced. "What are you laughing at?"

"I feel sorry for you, Mr. CEO, the space in my car is indeed a little small."

"Is this car ten years old?"

"Well, exactly ten years."

"Get a new one."

"Not necessary for the time being."

"This car may be scrapped at any time."

"At that point I will buy a new one. And I just stay with you temporarily, so I need to drive. I used to drive less than twice a week."

Temporarily... This word made Boun's thoughts suddenly run wild, and he also felt a little bored. He raised his hand and pressed the button next to the door handle, and lowered the window. Slowly the evening wind blew in, and the mood calmed down a bit.

"Thank you for helping me again just now."

"Prem..." Boun turned his body slightly and looked at Prem's side face, looking straight ahead, driving the car seriously, but with a smile at the corner of his mouth. "Actually, you can choose to ignore it just now, or you can call the police. There's no need to say that you are kept by me."

Prem turned his face to look at Boun, then turned back.

"I mean, if spread it out, it will have a great impact on yourself."

"It's okay, I'm not afraid." Prem smiled relievedly. "Because you are here, if call the police, you will be implicated. If he dares to come next time, I will record it and call the police."

Boun opened his mouth, not knowing what to say for a while. His heart was messed up and he thought Prem was stupid. He would rather say that he is a kept man than call the police. Even if he is asked to go to the police station to cooperate with the investigation, even if it on the news tomorrow, he thought it would be better than now.

At least, when he looked at Prem now, his heart wouldn't feel the slightest ache.

To Be Continued....