43

On the way back, Prem was still immersed in happiness. When they got home, he was still talking happily about what happened today, but Boun felt uncomfortable and a little guilty. He really wasn't good enough for Prem.

Prem would buy gifts for his family, and his mother would also buy clothes for him. However, he never even gave a gift to Prem.

Prem thought Boun was unhappy and magically took out a beautifully packaged small box. When opened, it was a keycase of the same brand as his sister's wallet.

"I think this key case looks pretty, and it doesn't take up too much space. Can I help you buckle it onto your car key?"

Boun hugged Prem in his arms, resting his chin on Prem's neck, a little spoiled : "Prem, I feel quite sorry to you. My mom was right, I'm a stingy king, I didn't even buy you a gift."

Prem laughed aloud: "Oh... why do you care about your Mom's jokes..."

"I haven't bought anything for you..."

"Who said. You gave me the mobile phone I'm using now." Prem patted Boun's back lightly, as if coaxing a child. "You are very good to me, I feel very happy."

"I am also very happy." Boun thought of a plan, hugging Prem softly and spoiled: "Can you make me happier?"

Unsuspecting, Prem nodded in agreement.

Just as he was about to ask, he saw a smirk on the corner of Boun's mouth, and he pulled him into the bathroom. Only then did Prem understand what Boun was referring to, and begged for mercy: "BB, my back is sore..."

"I'll give you a massage."

After all, Boun was still reluctant, and just helped each other once with his hands in the bathroom, then washed him clean and carried him back to the bed. Woke up again the next day and it was near noon, Boun wanted to take Prem to go shopping, Prem was too lazy to move, in the end the two of them had lunch and watched a movie together in the living room.

In the afternoon, Boun answered a few phone calls, which seemed to be related to the company. He went to his room again for a video conference, and when he came out, he looked apologetic and told Prem that he was going on a business trip again.

Prem sat cross-legged on the bed and watched Boun pack his luggage, his eyes were a little dull, but he felt very sad. Several times he wanted to speak, but he couldn't.

Boun looked back and saw him like that, and asked with the corner of his mouth curled up: "What? Are you reluctant to part with me?"

Prem looked back at Boun and didn't speak. He didn't want to admit it, and he didn't want to deny it.

After a long time, he asked, "Do you need my help?"

"Need not."

Boun put away his things and lifted the suitcase to the living room on the first floor, and Prem followed along.

The driver hasn't come yet, and Boun looks at Prem with some guilt in his heart. He has just returned two days and has to leave again, he also can't bear to part with the boy. But Prem seems to care and doesn't care, making it difficult to figure out.

"This time Andy is going with me, Kate is in the company. Just tell her what you want." Boun thought about the last time he told Prem to find Andy if he needed anything. Prem probably didn't know Andy well, so he's embarrassed to say. It happened that Andy followed him on this business trip, so he mentioned it.

Prem was a bit listless, but he still listened carefully.

"Remember to drink less ice and try to drink warm water. Eat obediently and don't eat too much spicy food.."