24

With Prem nearby, you can chat from all over the world. Time passes quickly, and soon they will arrive in the town.

The craftsman master lives in the country, more than 20 kilometers away from the town, but the road to the country is not easy, and there are no restaurants in the country. So Boun found a food stall that looked a little neater, and planned to have lunch with Prem before going to the countryside.

But after all, it is a food stall, the environment is not very good, and the surrounding area is a bit noisy.  Prem doesn't care, he is very curious about everything, and has a high degree of acceptance for any environment.

Halfway through the meal, they heard the guests at the next table saying that many people went to the event held in people's square, which was as lively as a small market. The boss of the food stall also came to talk, saying that she took her two children for a stroll last night, and it was really good.

Seeing that Prem turned his head to listen curiously, Boun didn't eat the food in his hand.

"Want to see?" Boun asked softly.

"Mhm mm." Prem nodded.  "But we have to go back to Bangkok, time is too late right?"

Prem's tone could not hide his disappointment. At the beginning, Boun said that he would come and return on the same day. He must be busy tomorrow Saturday. Prem is also not so headstrong as to ask for a look, for fear of delaying Boun's business.

"Hi." Boun turned to stop the person at the next table. "May I ask where the event will be held and what time will it start?"

"It's in the people's square. It started at about 7 pm." The man at the next table responded warmly.

"That's right. It's 7 o'clock. I went there after 7 o'clock last night." The boss also echoed. "Are you from out of town?"

Boun nodded.

"The place is easy to find. Just navigate there. There is a parking lot over there. It's very convenient."

Boun nodded and said thank you, then turned around and said to Prem: "We will go there as soon as we come back from the country, the time is just right."

Prem nodded happily.

"Then let's eat faster, go early and come back early. We can also go home early tonight."

The two quickly finished their meal and got into the car. It was also the first time for Boun to come, so he set off after entering the navigation. The road at the beginning was a cement road with two lanes on each side, and it seemed that there were villages on both sides. There were not many cars on the road, but Boun didn't dare to drive too fast.

It is estimated that the road ahead will be close to the destination, the road still be barely enough to drive two cars, with farmland on both sides and small houses not far away. On the road, they occasionally saw old people walking and stopping to watch the passing cars.

The green fields are boundless, the sky is high and the clouds are light. Prem opened the front passenger's window, the afternoon breeze blew in, but he didn't feel stuffy. Prem subconsciously closes his eyes and breathes hard out of the window.

After a few satisfied smiles, out of the corner of his eye, Boun was smiling, though he wasn't looking at him. Prem thinks that Boun must secretly laugh at him for being childish, but in fact Boun thinks that such a Prem is so cute.

After entering the village, the navigation system lost its function. Boun found an open space to park and led Prem out of the car. Prem pulled out two large gift bags from the trunk, which Prem bought at the supermarket last night before returning home.