22

"Boun?" Kao saw Prem waving at Boun, and then noticed Boun and a girl standing at the gate. "Do you know each other?"

Before Prem could speak, Boun answered first. "Yes. We know each other very well!"

"You guys also know each other?" Prem felt inappropriate as soon as the words came out. Although Boun and Kao are not in the same field, they are at the same level anyway, so it is not surprising that they know each other.

"Yes, but we don't know each other well." What Boun said was true, but the words were too direct, without any scene, and not at all like what a businessman would say.

Kate bit her teeth for fear that she could not help laughing. Because she, a bystander could smell Boun's strong vinegar smell.

"We met a few times, and every time it was at a reception." Kao doesn't care. His eyes are always on Prem, and his words are also for Prem. "I didn't expect you to know each other."

"Mm-hmm, I'm his employee." Prem echoed carelessly, and didn't find anything wrong with what he said.

Boun clenched the hands hanging by his legs tightly, a sullen feeling enveloped his heart. It turns out that in Prem's eyes, the relationship between the two is just a boss and an employee. How can he win over the person Prem likes.

"It's really rare that the relationship between the boss and the employees is so good." After Kao said this, he glanced at Boun and smiled meaningfully. "Prem, do you need me to take you back?"

"No, I'll drive by myself." Prem waved his hand and refused.

"Okay, remember to send me a message when you get home. I'll leave first." Kao waved to Prem before leaving, but only looked at Boun with a smile.

Kate was also very sensible and leave with the driver first, and Boun got into Prem's car. When Boun got into the car, he caught a glimpse of a bag in the back seat of Prem. It was only because the packaging bag of a certain luxury brand was so conspicuous.

According to Boun's understanding of Prem, this brand is not cheap, and Prem is absolutely reluctant to spend money on buying it. It seems that Kao is more likely to give it to him. Have dinner alone with him, and have received gifts. Is there any progress in their relationship?

Boun was more upset, so he simply closed his eyes and forced himself to rest.

Seeing that Boun's expression was not good, Prem thought that he was too tired from entertaining, so he had to drive quietly. He also looked at Boun's feet, curled up in the narrow space in front of the passenger, and secretly wondered whether it was necessary to change the car.

As soon as the car was parked, Boun got out of the car, opened the door and went upstairs to his room. Prem followed behind in a daze, and he felt that Boun was not only tired, but also in a bad mood. Boun's door is usually left open, but today there is no gap.

Prem doesn't understand what's going on, but he knows that managing such a big company Boun must be very hard, and he can't help, so don't make trouble, don't bother.

After washing, Prem sat on the bed in a daze, wondering where to sleep tonight. Judging from Boun's face when he came back tonight, he was afraid that he would annoy Boun if he went there again, but he was also a little worried about Boun. After thinking about it, he went downstairs to fill a glass of warm water, and knocked on Boun's door with the excuse of delivering water.

Boun was still in front of the desk with a sullen face, without raising his head, and Prem didn't dare to speak much.

"Drink a glass of water." Prem carefully placed the water next to Boun's hand. "And this, the pajamas I bought for you."

Prem put the bag on the sofa and turned to leave. Boun looked up and saw the familiar bag.

"What do you say this is?"

"Pajamas. Let me show you." Seeing that Boun was willing to talk to him, Prem responded happily and relaxed. "Do you like it or not?"

Prem took out his pajamas, and when he turned around, Boun was already standing behind him.

"When did you buy it?" The surprise in Boun's eyes couldn't be suppressed.

"After get off work this evening. Don't you like it?"

"I like it. It's pretty." A smile began to appear on Boun's face.

"I looked at the pictures of models on the Internet and they looked good. I thought they looked good on you." Boun's good mood also infected Prem, and Prem returned to his cheerful self.

He just mentioned it last night, and today Prem specially bought it for him. At this thought, Boun felt more than half better.

"Actually, you don't have to buy me such expensive ones." Boun originally wanted a set of pajamas of the same style as Prem's, but he didn't expect Prem to buy him a big brand.

"I'm afraid you won't be used to wearing ordinary clothes." Prem smiled and pointed to the pajamas on Boun's body. "I see you are wearing this brand."

In fact, except for the tailor-made suits, Boun's most of the other clothes were bought by his mother and sister. He didn't have much idea about the brand. But he still knew how much the pajamas would cost. Prem, who was usually so frugal, was willing to spend so much money to buy such expensive clothes for him. He was moved by this thought.

Thinking of the intimacy between Prem and Kao tonight, Boun couldn't help but try to explore their relationship. "Didn't you buy a gift for Kao?"

"No. Why buy it for him?"

"Isn't he your friend?"

"Sort of. We don't really know each other that well. It's just the third meeting today, and it's not his birthday. Why buy him a gift?" Prem helped put the pajamas back into the bag while talking.

"The third time? Haven't you guys known each other for a long time?"

"No, we've only known each other for less than two weeks."

In less than two weeks, it means that the person Prem likes is not Kao. But they have met three times alone in two weeks. Maybe Prem doesn't have any thoughts about Kao, but Kao is so attentive to Prem, probably because he wants to chase Prem.

But as long as this love rival is not someone Prem likes, then there is nothing to be afraid of.

Thinking of this, Boun felt relaxed and his complexion became much better. He reached out and rubbed Prem's hair, which was still a little wet.

"Go dry your hair and go to bed early."

"How about... you blow it for me?"

Prem sat on the sofa, and Boun stood beside him. With the look down angle and Prem's spoil tone, Boun's heart melted. How could he refuse.

Prem was standing in front of the sink in the bathroom, Boun was standing behind him, the hair dryer was turned on with warm air, and the fingers were inserted into the hair, slowly blowing through each stroke.

Prem watched this scene from the mirror, moved and felt incredible. The two never have parallel lines that intersect, and then he moved into the villa to live in the room next to Boun, and then they could share the same bed.

And Boun is really good to him, maybe even better than the average master to his lover. Prem keeps every detail in mind and tastes it slowly. Maybe one day the relationship between the two will return to the past, continue to do parallel lines, or even run in the opposite direction.

That doesn't matter. Boun is really good, just like this became a lover, Prem accepted it.

Boun saw that Prem's eyes were red in the mirror, and hurriedly turned off the hair dryer. Prem turned and buried himself in Boun's arms.

"Let me hold you for a while." Prem choked in his arms.  "BB...thank you."

In fact, he wanted to say, I love you.

To Be Continued....