17

Half an hour ago, Kao warmly invited Prem to find a place to have a cup of coffee or drinks. Half an hour later, Prem had just returned home and received Kao's message.

Kao was concerned and asked if he had arrived home safely. Prem did not reject Kao's behavior, but more of a feeling of awkwardness and confusion.

Prem replied to the message simply and politely. Randomly rubbing his hair, he turned off the engine and got out of the car. Prem guessed that Boun was already at home. Although it was less than 10 o'clock, he didn't dare to make too much noise.

Prem went up the stairs to go back to his room, passing Boun's room. Prem glimpsed that Boun's room was not closed, leaving a gap of about 20 cm. Prem hesitated and knocked lightly on the door.

"Boun..."

"Come in." Prem didn't know, Boun was leaving the door open on purpose to wait for him.

"You haven't rested yet?" Prem came in with a smile, but his footsteps were obviously lighter.

"Hm... there's a cake in that fridge." Boun is still sitting at his desk facing the computer. He looks like he is looking at the computer. In fact, he has been looking at the Prem all the time. "My friend said it was delicious, so I brought one back."

"Thank you. I'll save it for tomorrow. I'm too full tonight. I can't eat now."

"It will expire tomorrow..."

"Then I'll see if I can eat it later." Prem took another step forward and stood in front of the desk: "I ate delicious sashimi tonight. It's the first time I've been to such a high-end shop, and everything is super delicious. I couldn't help but eat too much."

"Do you like eating sashimi?"

"Hmmmm. Salmon in particular, my favorite."

"Oh..." Boun was a little listless.

"The sashimi in that shop is very delicious, but it should be very expensive. I didn't pay for it, I'm embarrassed."

"Your friend's treat, what's the embarrassment."

"It's not a friend either, it's...a person I've known for a short time." Prem hesitated for a moment and almost said that Kao was selling houses. Because he was afraid that Boun knew that he had bought a house and had a place to live, he would cancel the relationship contract. Then he would move away, and there would be no chance to be so close to Boun.

Prem could only pray silently in his heart, hoping that this lie would last a little longer.

"We've only met for the second time tonight, so I really feel guilty for asking him to treat me to such an expensive meal."

Boun's heart suddenly became very irritated, and he always felt that a new acquaintance would not invite Prem to a big meal for no reason, would it have any other purpose, could it be a suitor who likes Prem?

Prem saw that Boun was reluctant to speak, and seemed to be very busy, staring at the computer all the time. Afraid of disturbing Boun's work, he stopped thinking that he still wanted to talk.

"I'll go back to my room to take a shower first, so I won't disturb your work..."

Boun sighed secretly, feeling that he had failed too much this time. He thought that Prem would like cakes, but it turns out that Prem prefers Japanese food.

Prem's mood is also a little low, it seems Boun has begun to ignore him again, is it because last night's things went too far?

When Prem came out of the bathroom, he saw that Boun sent a message asking him to go to his room before going to bed.