40

🔞

Even though he knew exactly what was going to happen next, Prem still had a lot of apprehension and anticipation in his heart.

Boun pulled Prem into the bathroom, wrapped his arms around the waist and protected the back of Prem's neck with the other, and took him into his arms. The fiery kiss sealed Prem's mouth, and the tongues wrapped around each other, plundering each other's oxygen.

Boun's hand had slid to Prem's chest, and the buttons of his shirt were unbuttoned one by one.  The clothes were taken off and thrown on the ground. After some entanglement, both of them were naked.

Between kisses, Prem is pushed into the shower.  Boun sank into his chest, licking the nub until it was hard and swollen.

Prem closed his eyes and opened his mouth wide to breathe, gritted his teeth from time to time, for fear that he would not be able to control himself and yell out how comfortable he was.

Boun raised his hand to turn on the rain switch, and the comfortable warm water poured down on his body from head to toe, but it scared Prem out of his wits. Prem opened his eyes to look for the source, Boun had pressed him against the wall, staring at him with a smile in the corner of his eyes.

Prem's heart tightened when he was watched, and when he thought of the state of the two facing each other openly, he blushed instantly. He stretched out his hand to push Boun away, but was held, led by Boun's hand, and walked back to his chest.

Prem has never experienced this, let alone understand what Boun's purpose is. He just felt a little ashamed, and was about to break free, but Boun also saw his thoughts, propping his other hand on the wall, pressing his face closer step by step, and biting Prem's red lips again.

Seeming to be comforted, Prem also relaxed his hands, and closed his eyes with peace of mind. Within seconds, Boun's lips were gone.

"Stop teasing you, take a shower first."

Boun reached for the shower gel on the shelf, applied the mousse bubbles to Prem's chest and arms, and repeated the action to cover himself with bubbles.

Prem stared at Boun in a daze, but clearly saw the smirk on Boun's mouth, and realized that Boun just teased him on purpose. Feeling a bit embarrassed and angry, he lightly kicked Boun's calf. Boun also took advantage of the situation and pretended to be unsteady, throwing himself on Prem's body.

"Take a shower first, okay?"

The words were interrogative sentences, but before he could answer, Boun's hand, under the cover of the bubble, slid from Prem's arm to his back, then to his waist, and intentionally or unintentionally touched his buttocks.

The hardness under the body rubs against each other, with the lubrication of bubbles and water, it is a little more fun.

This bath was extremely tormenting, Prem's legs became weak from being teased, in the end even his hair was washed by Boun, and then Boun wrapped him tightly with a big bath towel and put him back on the bed.

Prem lying on the bed was uneasy, and his face was red. Seeing Boun rummaging through the bag he bought back at the convenience store, Prem tentatively asked: "BB, can you turn off the light?"

The corner of Boun's mouth curled up, and his voice sounded like coaxing a child: "I'll keep a desk lamp, okay?"

Prem gave a low hum, raised his hands to cover his face, and closed his eyes. Feeling that the headlights on the ceiling were turned off and the room was dim, Prem slowly opened his eyes.

"Baby..." Boun propped up his hands and pressed his body towards. "Don't be afraid..."

The word baby, there are dote and love, and there is also a kind of stickiness, which makes Prem flustered. He put his arms around Boun's neck, raised his head and put his mouth on it.

Two people are like burning firewood, with a burning desire in their bodies to ignite each other. How can kissing satisfy each other, Boun wished he could crush Prem and bury it in his body.

After a long time in the bathroom, Boun has no patience for too much foreplay. Squeeze out a lump of lubricating oil and apply it to Prem's hole, rub it gently for a while, and then insert your fingers to stretch.

While waiting for Prem to adapt and add a second finger, he used a kiss to divert Prem's attention, while the other hand ignited flames around.

When the time was right, Boun put on his condom and pressed down again. Prem felt Boun's hardness against his hole, and his body nervously.

"Baby... "Boun's bass still trembled slightly, and warm breathing rushed towards his face.

Boun lowered his head to kiss Prem again, feeling that he relaxed a little, his lower back sank, and he braced open his hole, rushing in.

Boun thrusts slowly, but just enough to grind into Prem's sensitive spot. Compared to pain, it's more about soreness and bloating. At first, he adapted and felt a bit uneasy, but now he feels that Boun is a bit too slow.

After pondering for a long time, Prem forcefully pulled Boun's arm, signaling that he could move faster. Boun understood in his heart, but deliberately wanted to tease him, pretending not to understand and continuing to maintain the rhythm he had just started.

Prem was anxious and twisted his waist, but Boun pressed his big hand on Prem's lower abdomen and said jokingly: "Don't move around."

Prem bit his lip, his voice was soft and low: "BB...faster..please."

Boun waited for Prem to speak, the hardness of his crotch almost exploded. Now that he got the effect he wanted, he hurriedly straightened his body, and retreated from Prem's body.

Prem stared at him in disbelief, feeling like he was being played.

Without time to explain, Boun forcefully lifted Prem's legs with one hand, quickly placed a pillow under his buttocks, and then pressed Prem's legs to both sides.

In a daze, Prem realized that his own legs had been arranged in an M shape. Because of the height of the pillow, hid private parts can be seen more clearly from Boun's angle.

Prem was so ashamed that he stretched out his hand to cover his cheek again. Boun saw it, but he just held back his smirk, adjusted the angle, and inserted it again, not giving Prem a chance to react.

Perhaps this posture is better for Boun to show his strength, every time he penetrates, he hits the deepest part of Prem, which makes Prem exclaimed again and again, and he doesn't care to cover his face. Clasping tightly on Boun's arm, he gritted his teeth and moaned, begging for mercy in a low voice.

Boun freed up one hand to hold Prem's semi-rigid cock, comforting and rubbing it. In short, using the method that men understand men, and soon gave Prem another subtle pleasure.

The front and rear shocks made Prem almost unable to hold on, and his moans were no longer deep, and he couldn't help but want to shout out. Seeing him like this, Boun exerted more force on his waist, and finally Prem out of control cums in Boun's hand.

After a lot of tossing, Prem is getting exhausted. Boun didn't seem to give him a chance to rest, and began to thrust slowly again.

Only then did Prem realize that Boun hadn't cum yet, and he was so scared that he grabbed Boun's arm and begged for mercy.

It doesn't work on Boun, he was so hard that felt uncomfortable, the boy was already comfortable, but his desire tonight hadn't been officially released yet.

Bend over and press forward again, holding Prem's face in both hands, he kissed slowly: "I haven't cum yet, can you hold on a little longer na..na.. na..."

Boun's domineering president command style, Prem is very useful. Now this kind of spoiled little kitten style, Prem is still very useful.

"All right..."

After getting the consent, Boun smiled happily, continued to kiss Prem, and the movements of the crotch are not vague at all.

The gradually heavy breathing sounds of the two indicated that their desires were once again aroused, and the sound of physical collision resounded in the room.

To Be Continued...