10

Prem woke up around noon because of a hangover.  He lay in bed thinking for a long time, trying to remember what happened last night. He was staring through the ceiling, he didn't remember how he got home.

But the biggest possibility is that Boun sent him back. Thinking of this, Prem felt very uneasy, for fear that he would do something out of line when he was drunk.

Prem quickly got up and took a bath to make sure that he did not smell of alcohol before leaving the room. The villa was silent, Prem wondered if Boun hadn't got up yet. He knocked on the door gently and nobody answered. Prem tried to turn the door handle. Creak, the door is open.

Prem tipped his head in, the curtains in the room were closed, and there was only a floor lamp in the corner. The whole room was dark, he couldn't see the whole room, but the layout was similar to the one he slept in.

Prem tiptoed to the direction of the bed, when he got to the head of the bed, he saw Boun sleeping soundly with a pillow in his arms. The corner of Prem's mouth twitched secretly. It turns out that the CEO also has such a childish side, sleeping still holding the pillow.

Prem didn't know which tendon was on it, so he sneaked close, his mouth was close to Boun's ear, he blew lightly, and said softly "BB~.

Boun woke up instantly and looked at Prem with wide eyes. One second he was in a trance, the next second he slammed the pillow in his hand on Prem's head. By the time he realized, Prem was already kneeling on the ground, hugging his head and groaning.

"Are you all right?" Boun quickly got up from the bed and lifted Prem on the ground.

"Yeah, I think I have a concussion." Prem rubbed his head.

"Exaggeration! That's a pillow, not a brick." As he spoke, Boun picked up the remote control from the bedside, the electric curtains slowly opened, the room suddenly became brighter.

"If it were a brick, it'd be a river of blood by now!" Prem slumped on the small sofa beside Boun's bed, half closed eyes, only then did he see that Boun had only one pair of close-fitting underwear.

And, at the moment when Boun turned around, he saw his crotch bulging. It was obviously dark black underwear, but the shape was still quite obvious.

His brain told him not to look, but he couldn't move his eyes, which made Prem's face flushed.

Boun also found out, and his first reaction was embarrassment, but when he saw Prem's expression, he couldn't help but wanted to tease him, and deliberately approached Prem step by step.

Prem looked up and saw Boun's wicked smirk, and knew what Boun was thinking. His face was red and his ears were red, but he pretended to be calm, and deliberately swept Boun up and down with smug eyes.

The war was declared a failure by Boun fleeing.

When Boun came out of the bathroom, he was wearing a casual home clothes, while Prem was still lying on Boun's sofa, playing with his phone.

Boun pretend led not to see it, he opened the door and went downstairs. Actually, he doesn't like others coming into his room and touching his things. It has been a great concession for him to accept the stranger Prem to live in the villa. But now, Prem is on his sofa, and he doesn't feel repelled.

Prem actually took advantage of Boun to wash up,looked around Boun's room. Although the layout is similar to that of the guest room, it can be seen that every piece of furniture in Boun is carefully selected. The style is simple, and the color is low-key and not dull. Prem doesn't know about decoration and brand, but from the point of view of sophistication, must be valuable. Although the styles are different, they are very harmonious and beautiful.

Prem also learned about the other side of Boun, the seemingly cold CEO, who is a person who loves life in private.

Boun went downstairs for a while, Prem's stomach growling and shuffling downstairs. Boun was in the kitchen, chopping vegetables in an apron, hot smoke from the casserole on the gas stove.

Prem was stunned, Mr. CEO... can... cook?!

Boun didn't care, lifted the lid and stirred with a large spoon.

"Shrimp porridge, do you want to eat it?"

"Eat! Of course!" Prem grinned as he sat on a chair in front of the kitchen bar. "It's so comfortable to be able to drink hot porridge the next day after being drunk."

Boun replied in a low voice, um, it was a response. Prem thought secretly, just think of it as porridge he cooked for me.

When the porridge was ready, Boun didn't change his position, he directly brought the porridge to the small bar, divided it into bowls, and began to eat.

"By the way, were you the one who sent me back last night?" Prem hesitated for a long time before raising this topic.

"Um."

"That...I didn't say anything? Or...do something?"

Boun raised his head and looked at him with wide eyes. Prem became more and more flustered the more he looked at him, and he also became nervous.

"Yes!"

"Huh? What did I do?" Prem asked quickly.

"You..." Boun deliberately stayed for a long time before continuing: "You said you bought the rented house."

"How did I tell you about this?" Prem pursed his lips slightly, indicating that he really didn't want Boun to know about it.  "Did I say anything else?"

"Um... you said something intermittent, I don't understand." Boun looked relaxed and said as he ate.

Prem breathed a sigh of relief, and Boun continued, "It's seem saying who you like."

"Ah!" Prem realized that he was overreacting, and smiled awkwardly.  "You heard me wrong?"

Boun nodded slightly and didn't ask further, Prem breathed a sigh of relief. He smashed his mouth twice, it seems that drinking too much will cause trouble, but fortunately he didn't say anything that shouldn't be said.

The two were silent for a long time, Prem took the initiative to lift up Boun: "BB~ Do you have any plans for today?"

"I'm going home in the afternoon..." Boun seemed to have accepted Prem calling him, no scoffing or rejection. "Go back to accompany my parents."

"Oh." Speaking of his family, Prem's mood suddenly dropped.

"What about you?" Boun rarely asks about Prem.

"I went back in the afternoon to pack up and vacate the house."

Boun knew what Prem was talking about and didn't ask any more. But seeing that man holding his head, he couldn't bear it. "Do you need me to take you there? It's on my way."

Prem quickly nodded and said yes, for fear that Boun would go back on it. Just when the porridge was finished, Prem put all the dishes in the sink for washing, and urged Boun to change his clothes, so he could leave immediately.

Boun walked out of the kitchen and looked back again. Actually, he wanted to say that once a person is happy, even his back can see that he is smiling. But he wouldn't say, actually, it's not on the way at all.

To Be Continued.....

Contract Lover💕On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara