29

On the way back, the two did not communicate. Except when Boun got in the car, he gave Prem the pillow in the back seat and asked him to sit on it, Prem hugged the pillow in his arms after saying thank you. Then, continue to be silent.

They returned to the villa at 2 o'clock in the afternoon, and the two went back to their rooms to take a shower and change clothes. Boun piled up a lot of official business and didn't deal with it, but he couldn't put down today's matter in his mind. He deliberately opened the door and waited for Prem to leave the room.

Sure enough, Prem changed into a clean set of clothes and was about to go downstairs. Boun heard footsteps on the stairs and realized that Prem had no intention of coming to his room. Then he trotted out.

"Prem! Are you...going out?"

When Prem turned his head, the person was already standing in the middle of the stairs. Some forced smiles and nodded.

"Come back at night?" Boun added. "Come back for dinner?"

Prem shook his head.

Boun asked: "Come back to live?"

Prem laughed and nodded again. "Of course. I'm homeless now, and I have to count on you to take me in."

Boun felt sad and felt that the misunderstanding was getting bigger. He descended the stairs, dragging Prem's hand upstairs.

Prem didn't struggle, he also wanted to know what Boun was doing.

"Mr. President, what's the matter?" Prem was pressed on the small sofa in Boun's room, trying to pretend to be happy.

Boun knew that the title Mr. President meant that Prem deliberately kept a distance from him, and it was also a punishment for speaking ill of Kao today.

"Prem, I know Kao is your friend. I don't mean to destroy your relationship, nor do I mean to speak ill of him. I just worry about you. Sincerely."

"What are you worried about me?" Prem stood up, straightening his waist with a questioning attitude.

"Worried that you like him, worried that he will hurt you and make you sad."

Prem's heart softened, he no longer cared about what Boun said today. From the look in Boun's eyes, at least he can be sure that what Boun said is sincere, at least he is really worried about him.

"I don't like him."

Boun opened his mouth, and it took him a long time to say a word. "Okay then."

Prem actually saw a subtle smile from Boun's expression, and blurted out: "Are you jealous?"

Boun looked at Prem without embarrassment or anger.

"Yes."

Prem froze there. A second ago, he was still regretting why his mouth was faster than his brain, and would ask such stupid words like jealousy. In the next second, his mind went blank. Surprised or happy? More surprised, the sugar daddy also be jealous of the little lover?

"Isn't it obvious enough?" Boun took a step forward, wrapping his right hand around Prem's waist, with a little force, Prem fell into his arms, and their bodies were pressed together.

Before Prem could speak, Boun's left hand was already stroking the back of his neck, exerting light force. His mouth has been tightly sucked by Boun, and while breathing, Boun's tongue has slipped into Prem's mouth. Gently and forcefully sweeping every corner, wishing to suck every drop of juice away.

Well, today's unhappiness, let's write it off.

The sweet kiss was finally interrupted by Boun's mobile phone ring. The phone rang again and again, but he still didn't let Prem go. Finally, Prem took a step back, and Boun had no choice but to release it.

Boun was probably afraid that Prem would leave again, so he just went back to the desk to get his mobile phone, while listening to the call, he turned around and held Prem's hand. Prem's heart was filled with sweetness, and he stood there obediently.

Boun finished talking on the phone quickly and held Prem's hand in his palm to play.

"Where were you going?"

Prem's new house has not been cleaned since he got the keys. He originally planned to go over and have a look, and then make a list to buy all the necessities for the new home.

After hesitating, he tentatively opened his mouth: "If I have a place to live, will you drive me away?"

Boun frowned slightly. "Where are you moving?"

"No no!" Prem repeatedly waved his hands in denial. "I don't want to move away..."

Probably getting a satisfactory answer, Boun's brows relaxed.

"I never thought of driving you away."

"Then I have a confession to make to you, I bought an apartment. You know, I plan to give the old house to the landlady. Although I am only one person, I still need a place to stay." Prem was a little anxious, so he simply confessed his thoughts one by one.

"I have already got the house key, and I plan to find a time soon to move all the luggage left in the old house. Although I don't live now, I still have to go to buy some daily necessities. The location of the house is very good, and it is also very good as an investment."

It took a long time for Boun to speak, his tone full of disappointment.

"I thought... you'd be happy living here..."

"No no, I'm very happy and comfortable living in your house. I've never lived in such a nice house. It's just..." Prem sighed and continued. "It's just that you know, it's impossible for me to go back to my previous home. Maybe my thinking is old-fashioned, and I always feel that I must give myself a home."

Boun was silent, he had never thought about it. Prem is no different from an orphan now, he has no sense of security, he longs for something called home.

"Maybe you don't understand. I have no family, no home, and that feeling is very insecure. I'm afraid that I can't go back home, and I'm afraid of the feeling of homelessness."

Boun remembered about the check. But he couldn't ask Prem, where did you get the money to buy the house? Such a private topic should not be touched easily.

The two remained silent, not because they were embarrassed, but because they didn't know how to continue this topic.

Prem's phone rang just in time.

As if grasping at a straw, Prem hurriedly pressed the answer button without seeing the caller clearly.

"Hello..."

"Prem, I'll send you an address now, and you'll come over right away." It was Roy's voice, speaking quickly, but couldn't hide his excitement.  "Come on, there is a surprise!"

"What surprise?"

"It's not a surprise to tell you! Don't talk nonsense, hurry up!" Roy's voice broke through the phone, and Boun who was standing next to him probably heard it.

After hanging up the phone, Prem smiled apologetically at Boun.

"I'll go out and see what's wrong with Roy."

Boun nodded.

"I'm supposed to have dinner with Roy and the others, so I won't be coming back. You're going back to spend time with your family this afternoon, right?"

Boun had planned to talk with Prem this afternoon, so he told his mother that he would not go home.

"Yes. I will go back to accompany my parents later. Go ahead and be careful." Prem smiled and nodded.

After thinking for a few seconds, Boun took Prem's hand as he turned around.

"Come back tonight, I want to talk to you, okay?"

Prem smiled lightly, nodded and said yes. In fact, his heart was in a mess, and he subconsciously felt that what Boun wanted to talk to him must have something to do with the fact that he bought a house.

Will he terminate the contract early? Will he ask me to move out?

To Be Continued...