49

Boun gently opened the door, and Prem only left a small light and slept on the right side of the bed with half a blanket in his arms. Looking at Prem's cute sleeping face and the gauze on his forehead, Boun felt mixed emotions in his heart.

He took off his coat, climbed onto the bed on the other side and put his arms around Prem's waist.

Prem is probably used to being held by Boun to sleep, so his hand subconsciously rested on Boun's hand. He didn't wake up like this, how deeply this little pig slept. Boun playful kissed the back of Prem's neck, but Prem showed no reaction. Boun stood up slightly again, blew into the piggy's ears, and kissed the ears. The piggy finally made a protesting sound in his sleep.

Boun couldn't help but chuckle, but the mischief ended there and he got up to take a shower first. It's strange to say that Prem didn't notice when someone was suddenly holding him. As soon as Boun took his hand back, Prem woke up immediately.

Prem blinked for a moment to make sure he saw it correctly, and then sat up excitedly.

"BB? You're back!"

"Erm, did I wake you up?"

"No, no. I woke up on my own." He was still sleeping in a daze, but he still subconsciously blamed himself for the problem.

"Silly. Are you feeling uncomfortable somewhere? How is the injury on your forehead?" Boun sat on the edge of the bed and carefully pushed aside Prem's bangs with his fingers.

"It's okay. It's just a minor injury. It will be okay when the wound scabs."

"Then I'm going to take a shower. You go to sleep first, okay?"

Prem nodded and said yes. But he actually wanted to say that it's okay not to take a shower. I don't mind at all, I just want to hold you now.

Prem wants to sleep with Boun and has a lot to say to him. Afraid of falling asleep, he sat up and leaned against the bedside to play with his phone. Seeing Boun coming out of the bathroom, he handed over the warm water he had just filled in the kitchen.

Boun took a sip and put the cup to Prem's mouth. They looked at each other and smiled, and Prem also took a sip.

"Are you tired?"

"A bit. But when I come back and see you, I'm not tired anymore." Boun rubbed Prem's hair lovingly.

Prem was elated and grinning.

"Can I have a hug?"

"Sure."

Boun put the cup on the bedside table and also got into bed, hugging Prem and lying down together.

"I actually miss you so much." Prem whispered in Boun's arms.

"What?"

"Nothing."

Boun actually heard it, but he deliberately wanted to tease Prem. But Prem passed by like this, and Boun felt a bit uncomfortable.

"Although the examinations have been carried out, if you feel any sudden pain or discomfort, you must go to the hospital for another examination as soon as possible. Do you understand?"

Prem nodded in his arms.

"Are you afraid when you crash?"

"Afraid." Prem hesitated for a moment before telling Boun the truth. "I was petrified."

"I'm sorry, I'm not by your side. "Boun repeatedly stroked Prem's hair and gently dropped a kiss.

"There is nothing to be sorry for. This was an accident, an emergency, and no one expected it. And isn't I'm fine now?"