50

As soon as Boun woke up, he heard Prem making a phone call in the restroom. While listening to the conversation, he was asking for leave from the manager. However, from Prem's words, there was still a hint of humility, which made him feel slightly uncomfortable.

After the two had breakfast at home, they were going to the hospital. Before leaving, Mom pulled Boun over the corner and gave some instructions. She specifically told Boun to be careful about Prem's doctor friend. They had only met once and Mom knew that Max liked Prem.

Boun knew this very well, so this time when they went to the hospital, he didn't plan to ask Max to help Prem check the wound. He had already called and made an appointment with Vincent early in the morning.

Boun drove a black SUV from his garage, got in the car and told Prem that he would let Prem drive this car during this period.

From the brand of the car, he already knew that the car was worth a lot of money. Prem quickly waved his hand and refused: "Roy has several cars, and he asked me to go to his house to choose one. I will..."

Meeting Boun's eyes, Prem's voice became smaller and smaller. He knew that Boun would be angry if he refused again, so he had no choice but to nod and agree.

"This car belongs to me before, and I changed it to a new one after driving it for a few months. It's also idle when left unused. If you're willing, it's best to drive this car in the future, at least its collision resistance and safety factor will be higher."

"Okay."

The two of them came out of the hospital, Prem said that the manager only approved a morning off and he wanted to go back to work. Boun thinks he needs someone to check on Prem's manager when he goes back. After checking the time, there are still more than 3 hours left until work in the afternoon, and there is enough time.

The car was parked in the underground parking lot of the shopping mall, and Boun led Prem into the elevator. Prem tried to break free several times, but Boun pushed him back. Prem had no choice but to follow and let the two of them get closer. The two arms bumped into each other. If you didn't look carefully, you would only feel that the two of them were getting closer, and the two hands holding each other were not obvious.

Boun took Prem into the watch store. Prem knew this brand. Kao wore a watch of the same model as Boun last time, and it was this brand. Boun asked Prem to choose one he liked, and Prem looked at the price, which convinced him to withdraw.

Prem can't say it's too expensive, he can only say there's nothing he likes. Boun understood Prem's thought very well, picked one he liked, and asked Prem if he thought it was suitable for him.

Prem saw that he was going to pick it for Boun. He felt relieved and started to look at it carefully. He thought it was good. Boun asked the salesman to bring another identical watch, put one of the watches on Prem's hand, and asked the salesman to change the watch strap to a shorter one.

Prem only realized and whispered to Boun, "I don't like it. Don't buy it for me."

"But I like it, so I'll buy it for you. Couple watch, isn't it good?"

"But it's too expensive."

"Is it expensive? Can you buy it for me?"

Prem didn't even think about it and blurted out: "Of course!"

Boun burst out laughing without saying anything. He took out his bank card and give it to salesman for swipe it.

After the watch strap was changed, Boun once again helped Prem put the watch on his left hand and put his own watch on his right hand. He took Prem's hand and said with a smile: "Let's go eat."