02

Vincent came to that VIP lounge again.

"That boy should be the first time, he shouldn't be someone specializing in that kind of thing, it's just a mistake. You may have to send someone to check."

Boun nodded.

When Boun woke up in the morning and found a strange boy in his arms, he was really startled. He vaguely remembered that he was at the Sky bar last night, and then came here for some unknown reason. He tried to wake the stranger beside him, only to find that he was hot and he was in a semi-conscious state.

Boun immediately found his mobile phone and called Kate to the hotel. After that, he called Vincent, talked about the situation, and asked Vincent to prepare staff, and they would arrive immediately.

Later, on the way to the hospital, Boun slowly recalled that he should have had a glass of wine last night that he should not drink, and his body's hot reaction came quickly. When he escaped from the parking lot, he encountered this boy and even touched this boy. Boun has no memory of what happened after that, but from seeing the scars on this strange boy, he has an answer in his heart.

Boun got up and said to Kate, "Ask Andy to check what happened last night and also check the boy."

"His name is Prem," Vincent added.

Andy is Boun's assistant, and his job is similar to Kate's. But Andy is responsible for the general direction of work, and Kate is the details.

Boun came to the ward, knocked politely on the door, went in and closed the door again. He did this not only because of his own self-restraint, but also because he had probably analyzed it, and his intuition also told him that this boy named Prem was not a bad person, and the drug use had nothing to do with him. That's why he refuses to use PEP drugs, he believes that Prem is just an innocent person.

Boun looked at the person in the hospital bed, didn't know if it's because of the pale face, looking clean and immature.

Prem seemed to be prepared for Boun's arrival, his expression unwavering.

"Can you tell me what happened last night?" Boun sat on the stool beside the hospital bed. Although Prem was lying, the two were very close.

"I saw you in the parking lot."

Boun nodded, motioning for Prem to continue.

"You're vomiting. I guess you might be so drunk that you can't stand still.. Then I went to help you, and you kissed me like crazy, and pulled my clothes."

"I was drugged."

"Um. I guessed it later. Then I bring you to the hotel." Prem didn't continue to talk about what happened later, and Boun also knew that he couldn't ask.

After a moment of silence, Boun asked Prem: "Do you know me?"

"Y-yes."

"Why did you take me to the hotel? You know the consequences of going to the hotel?"

"I know."

"Then why?"

Prem was silent. He can't say that because I like you, I gave myself voluntarily.

"Because of money."

When these three words were said, Prem was quite determined. He really likes Boun. When did it start? Two years ago.

Two years ago, Boun officially took over the company, and Prem has been working in the company for a year. He heard from his colleagues that the new CEO is a talented person, and only heard about it.

Because their company is on the 25th and 26th floors of the building, while Prem's department is on the 25th floor, and the CEO's office is on the 26th floor. The CEO has a separate elevator, and every time he takes a private elevator directly from the underground parking lot to go upstairs. Prem is just an ordinary employee with supervisors, department managers and deputy managers on top of him. Naturally, there will be no meetings or other work opportunities to contact the CEO, so Prem has no chance to meet the CEO at all.

But still met it. The CEO came to visit each department on the third day of his tenure, and Prem finally understood why everyone was fascinated.

Handsome, so handsome. Prem, a born gay, is more sensitive to handsome guys and has low resistance.

Like it? Of course, who doesn't like handsome guys.

Is it exciting? Not to that extent, but if you see a good looking guy, you will take a few more glances.

The second time he saw Boun was in a western restaurant. Boun and several people walked from the door to the box inside. The waiter was carrying a tray full of juice, and accidentally bumped into Boun, the juice spilled all over Boun's suit, and also splashed some on the people next to him. The people next to him began to scold, the waiter was so scared that she cried, and the manager rushed over to apologize.

The sudden commotion attracted everyone to look around, and Prem noticed the scene at the booth in the corner. Boun smiled and said that it was okay, the talents who accompanied him gave up.

The third time he saw Boun was at the Sky bar. On his good friend James's birthday, Prem was invited to attend.

Sky Bar is a relatively high-end bar in Bangkok. The first floor is no different from the usual bars, and the second floor is full of boxes. Each box on the second floor has a soundproof glass facing the dance floor on the first floor. If you want to feel the atmosphere of the bar, you can open the curtains. When you close the curtains, it is a box where you can talk. Of course, not everyone can go to the second floor, you have to have money and powerful.

Prem doesn't like bars very much, and his financial situation doesn't allow him to come to such an expensive place. After giving James a gift and staying for a while, he decided to leave. He walked through the back door to the parking lot, where he bumped with Boun who was about to enter the door. Boun apologized politely and picked up Prem's lost car key before going up to the second floor.

Most of the people are like this. They have a good impression of a person from the beginning, and if they meet two or three times, their hearts will slowly throb. Every time see the friendly side of each other, even if it is a small matter, will silently add points in heart.

It was just unexpected, and he slowly became obsessed with it, and this person fell into his heart, and he couldn't take it away.

After that, Prem will go to the sky bar every time. He just wants to have a chance to see Boun again. Also, he had the chance to pick up the drugged boun in the parking lot last night.

"How much do you want?"

Boun's voice pulled Prem back to reality. Although it was a condescending sentence, Prem didn't feel the slightest bit of embarrassment in Boun's face and tone.

"Up to you." Prem smiled reluctantly.

"Okay. I'll arrange it."

To Be Continued....